Dyslexic Dyslexia

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Northland, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Northland

Gold Member

Dyslexic fingers. It's no laughing matter. Mercifully my dyslexic fingers usually work well with my dyslexia addled brain.

That's right, I said it. I try my darndest and again and again I get my letters backswards. Is it the keybaord or is ti my fingers whihc keep switching letters around like snowballs in a blizzard? Is it fair that words pour off the edge of the pages of books like bok choy falls off the edge of a toothpick?

Oh the woeful shame of having to carry this stigmatizing burden.

Go ahead and laugh if you want, just remember, it could happen to your mailman-then what'll you do?

Anyone else here suffer from dyslexia?

2. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Yes, I've been suffering from dyslexia since as long as I can remember. Caused a lot of trouble for me in my elementary years.

3. chicagosam

Gold Member

Attention Deficit Disorder here. I type in words sometimes that I did not think of when typing, and can also see words that are not there after typing. I always have to step away and look again at what I have written before submitting anything. Even then, sometimes, I find I have to go in again to edit.

Ah, the joys of learning disabilities.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice