E. lee medders iii a.k.a @ericsson5633

I like to think that we can point out pretty conclusively that he does indeed photoshop his pictures. Look at the curves on this one?

And this isn't some basic photoshop, this isn't a body you get through gainz. He doctors them to hell. Hope that answers questions on page 1 of this thread
f5dbtkwlwzz31 (1).jpg

User578423

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to think that we can point out pretty conclusively that he does indeed photoshop his pictures. Look at the curves on this one?

And this isn't some basic photoshop, this isn't a body you get through gainz. He doctors them to hell. Hope that answers questions on page 1 of this thread
View attachment 9392631
Lol I wonder why and what he actually looks like. Those dimensions would be impressive but I’m sure he looks good as is

Reactions: Jonesey

Konikko22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 9392631

Yea, no mans ass sticks out that much without something else going on. I’m pretty sure he also wears a waist trainer and a jock strap under his clothes to help with the illusion. Without clothes his ass still looks hot and juicy but nothing like his ig pics. You can tell from the few half naked shots he’s posted that only show the top of his butt and his waist doesn’t look small like his illusion photos. It’s just sad that he feels he needs to lie to his followers telling them his ass is naturally that big

D

deleted2191631

Hunny
Yea, no mans ass sticks out that much without something else going on. I’m pretty sure he also wears a waist trainer and a jock strap under his clothes to help with the illusion. Without clothes his ass still looks hot and juicy but nothing like his ig pics. You can tell from the few half naked shots he’s posted that only show the top of his butt and his waist doesn’t look small like his illusion photos. It’s just sad that he feels he needs to lie to his followers telling them his ass is naturally that big
Hunny! It's Instagram. It's all about "angles" and "lies" :tired_face::pensive::laughing:

It’s not the ass from the pics. That’s all I’m saying. An ass like the one on his pics turns me on. Must turn him on too since that’s the goal lol
Don’t get me wrong, the ads from his pics would turn me on too. It would be heaven on earth. I could die in it and know that I lived a full life.

Don’t get me wrong, the ads from his pics would turn me on too. It would be heaven on earth. I could die in it and know that I lived a full life.

ass*

Goddamn autocorrect should learn ass by now considering how many times I type the word ass. Ass ass ass. I want ass!!

No worries! We knew what you meant:laughing:

One should consider it suspicious how that ASS is never displayed prominently in video, it's always in pictures

If you have any, can you post them here?

I am one of those people who hate it when members yell at others for posting videos from IG that are free. Not all of us are on IG 24-7 watching the videos. I welcome the free IG videos bc I miss the majority of them when they were live.