E.R. - The Final Episode

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

I pretty much stopped watching E.R. when Noah Wylie left, and I thought E.R. jumped the shark when that mean, bald doc lost his arm in that chopper crash. Haven't watched it since; but I'm watching the finale tonight. :redface: It's been on for 14 years which means I was 28 and an undergrad when it first aired. FWIW-I wasn't on the 10 year plan. I didn't go back to school for my BA until I was 25. :tongue:

Who else is watching the finale tonight? Any fave episodes or moments or maybe scenes that made you think enough already, this show is bogus? :confused:

#1 Principessa, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

At first found ER too fast and crazy. At the time of its debut, Chicago Hope also debuted. This was a little sanier. I've watched most of ER and will miss it.

There's been alot of interesting story lines and some HOT people on it.

BUT my favorite of all time - CHEERS.

3. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Watching now! Soooooooooo many great characters and acting over the yrs. Sooooooooo many great stories. I'm really gonna miss it.

4. Mandee

Gold Member

I have never watched it before. I was only like seven when it came out! lol. I won't be watching it tonight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice