e-stim ,electro,estim,eesm,hands free, electro-ejaculation

thebigfelly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was just wondering if any user on here have tried estim /electro or and of the above seeing how its all the same and tell me what you think,

For those who dont know what it is , its where u stimulate the nerves in the penis or other areas with an electrical current (seeing how nerves use electrical signals) using tens machines or various kinds of equipment, which are used as a form of pain releif, but put some pads on your shaft and hey presto you can have an enjoyable hands free orgasm

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ohhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... it's hot ! Takes some experimentation for electrode placement and power settings, but once you find the "sweet spot", it's totally awesome... long, slow climb to a KILLER orgasm or 4 !

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, enjoy stimming - sometimes to completion - sometimes not. Started stereo-stimming in 2002 then bought TENS unit. Make my own electrodes and use a cheap TENS unit. Been thinking about doing a video for Smartstim.com. Couple of pictures in my gallery.

bidug6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've wanted to try it for awhile, it looks intense. I'd like to "try b4 I buy", would like to find someone near to do it with. And I'd really like to have him cum in my mouth while he's e-stiming...now that would be HOT!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
never actually done it to my cock/balls,

but being in const. i get a shock from 110/120 once every few months, working on stuff without turning the breaker off, at home and work

and after the initial zap, u get this tingling feeling that runs through ur body and i have to admit my cock swells up and i feel pretty horny, it's prolly just a surge of adrenaline. so i imagine if u did some lower voltage directly to it , the same effect might take place.

i wouldn't recommend line voltage that comes right out of the wall though.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
I have a ET-312 unit which is supposed to be the cadillac of all e-stim units available. I purchased a couple of toys to play with and have only had hands free ejaculations from it. It takes a bit of getting used to since the sensations you get from it is unique to anything else you've tried. It requires time and experimenting to find the right combo in terms of rythm, intensity and strength. If you are in to ball torture, the e-stimming is another way to get kicked in the balls...electrically, that is. My unit can and will give you a sharp but harmless jolt with lots of headroom and is perfect for those who can really take the pain. E-stiming does require some time to set up and to use so if you're looking for a quick release (as in most of my cases), estimming is not for you. For the past several years, I've been too busy to enjoy the use of me ET-312 so I'm parting with it to make room for other toys.

thebigfelly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a TENS unit and some pads. Where is the best place to stick the pads? And how high do you turn it up?
Thanks.

id say depends on the unit, the one i have does bursts every second, and if i havent used in a while then i start of low power but have it at high frequency like 250mhz and place pads 1 at base of shaft and one on top of helmet, and the same on the underside one at base just before balls and one on banjo string lol does the trick for me but everyones difernt,

if u wnat ideas id sudjest going to www.xtube.com if u get promted for to selecet what type of content to veiw ,select both types, and then in the serch bit at the top just type in one of the folowing estim,electro,eesm,esm,tens,pads,hfo and ul get what u need (its free and no need to sign up)

shafter8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, enjoy stimming - sometimes to completion - sometimes not. Started stereo-stimming in 2002 then bought TENS unit. Make my own electrodes and use a cheap TENS unit. Been thinking about doing a video for Smartstim.com. Couple of pictures in my gallery.

Can you tell me the model or pic of this Tens unit you are using?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Talk about sex nirvana. OOHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH! The adjustments are different for everyone, but, once you've done it right, it has some feelings that can place a permanent smile on your face. Some people can ejaculate this way numerous times.

Fun is not the word.......

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only problem is with sex toys like this, is that the makers take thi piss and charge extortionate prices for the equipmet and more so the electrodes. Surely iff the dropped their prices then more and more people would buy there prduct. Yes Yes I am aware of all the safety factors involved in the design and manufacture of such equipment, but to charge pounds for plugs and connectors you can buy at your local electronic store for pence is an out and out rip off.

I for one would love to own my own unit but as Snarfblat says he bought one and has hardly ever used it and now thinking of parting with it.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I bought my TENS unit from Leather Creations in Oct of 2002 for $75. I have seen them for much less recently. I am attaching some pics of some of the trodes I have made just to give you some idea of what is involved. Even though my illustrations show purchased chrome rings(from Ace) I make most of my trodes of copper 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 18 ga. wire

I can usually achive HFO when I try. Most of the time I just enjoy edging especially if I intend to do anything with the wife later. It takes a l;ittle trial and error to find the sweet spots. Other variables include state of battery charge, size of trodes, placement of trodes, etc.

Attachments

shafter8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the H... you put this chrome ring in your balls?
Just in case when hi electricity,humidity and hi frecuencies occurs this is called electrolisis and many molecules of metal are moving to your body so take care not to intoxicate.I don't know about the chrome if is poisonous but a lot of other metals are dangerous.