E.T. Stay Home...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't we just have to sneeze to kill them?
Could be, it worked on the aboriginal populations my ancestors helped to wipe out. I just hope they don't sneeze back.

But it's a great thought. Now the bigots can fear and loath and even grow to hate a species we not sure even exists! :smile:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have been monitoring us from their base on the far side of the moon for millennia, probably even planted some of the "human" seeds in our evolutionary tree. The flying "saucers" that have been depicted by witnesses throughout history are nothing more than their "shuttles" or "recon vehicles" that jump back and forth quickly from the Moon. Why would such small ships cross such vast expanses of interstellar space just to dip into our atmosphere and then disappear just as quickly, only to return home a couple hundred light years? An extraterrestrial race could, presumably, only cross such a vast abyss of space using vehicles that are most likely highly powered, gigantic vessels able to house possibly an arc of sorts or at least a great deal of their population. Possibly multiple ships. "Motherships".

I now pose you this question. If you were working for national geographic or discovery, and you were assigned to go observe and study the bird of paradise, how would you go about doing it? Would you just show up in the bird of paradise's habitat and make your presence known? People say "why would they come all that way and not say anything?!?!", well because that would probably be the stupidest thing they could do. Or, do you approach from a safe distance, completely out of sight, and set up some sort of base in which you are able to observe, monitor, or be present without any detection? For any half intelligent race approaching our solar system and our planet would see, the Moon is the perfect base station to do that. Not only is it completely out of human eyesight, one half of it never faces the Earth. It is almost comical how perfect the Moon is for that purpose...makes some even question how it came to be in the first place. On the cosmic scale we are nothing more than an ant colony slaving away on this planet, there could be a vast paradise on the far side of the moon with aliens partying and fucking with coronas and palm trees and me and you would have absolutely no clue about it. The only things we ever learn about anything outside of this Earth are what we are told by the governments and programs such as NASA. We are completely at their wimp regarding anything and everything extraterrestrial. Oh but we've been to the moon! And when was the last time we were there? And why haven't we gone back? Why aren't we going back?

If the bird of paradise analogy doesn't make any sense to you, imagine it from a military standpoint. If you were going to invade how would you go about doing it?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More important questions.

Are the aliens actually reptiles and gonna EAT us? Like on "V".
Do aliens have big dicks? Is that why the like anal probes?
Do they know JESUS!?!

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On a serious note, the existence of extra-terrestrial life is all but mandatory. The main problems we'll have in communicating is, are they capable of understanding how fragile the human existence really is. What if they don't understand the concept of sickness, death, or pain? What if they inhale carbon dioxide and exhale aerosolized mercury? Steven Hawking is a brilliant man, but he doesn't understand the concept thy not be 'Physical' like humans, but may exist as pure energy, or simply as a consciousness.

Just me thinking out loud.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On a serious note, the existence of extra-terrestrial life is all but mandatory. The main problems we'll have in communicating is, are they capable of understanding how fragile the human existence really is. What if they don't understand the concept of sickness, death, or pain? What if they inhale carbon dioxide and exhale aerosolized mercury? Steven Hawking is a brilliant man, but he doesn't understand the concept thy not be 'Physical' like humans, but may exist as pure energy, or simply as a consciousness.

Just me thinking out loud.
I think if they are smart enough to travel light-years across space in ships or through worm-holes and such, they are capable of studying us and understanding basic concepts such as pain and death.

If they have that kind of knowledge and power, it would behoove us to be very polite to them.

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think if they are smart enough to travel light-years across space in ships or through worm-holes and such, they are capable of studying us and understanding basic concepts such as pain and death.

If they have that kind of knowledge and power, it would behoove us to be very polite to them.

But what if they simply 'can't' understand it? I mean, we humans know about alot of animal actions, but we still don't understand them. What if they feel the same about us?