E! "The Soup" Host, Joel McHale!

macbookguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may have already been said, but regardless of whether he's actually big or not (and i think he is) - he's got the biggest balls in Hollywood...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care where he was born. I don't care if it's circumcized. He can stick it in me any day.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We aren't going to go through this all again are we? Your Bible is mistaken Mattness. :confused:
If McHale spent most of his childhood in the Seattle area then it isn't a stretch to say he's local to Seattle even though he was born elsewhere. IMDB states "Hailing from Seattle ..." but also shows his birthplace as Italy.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If McHale spent most of his childhood in the Seattle area then it isn't a stretch to say he's local to Seattle even though he was born elsewhere. IMDB states "Hailing from Seattle ..." but also shows his birthplace as Italy.

Yes, I know :smile:. I tried to kybosh the confusion over McHale's birth place a couple months ago. He's from Seattle like I'm from New York, though neither of us were technically born in those cities. Mattness' link says Joel was born in Seattle; I was worried the thread was going to spiral into another round of "well, my site says X."

On to more important topics: Joel needs to do more shirtless skits.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Yes, I know :smile:. I tried to kybosh the confusion over McHale's birth place a couple months ago. He's from Seattle like I'm from New York, though neither of us were technically born in those cities. Mattness' link says Joel was born in Seattle; I was worried the thread was going to spiral into another round of "well, my site says X."

On to more important topics: Joel needs to do more shirtless skits.
Doesn't change the fact that he was born in, Rome. He said this himself. People do go on vacation.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doesn't change the fact that he was born in, Rome. He said this himself. People do go on vacation.

I never suggested otherwise. :smile: His being born in Rome or "from" Seattle has never been confusing to me - I was the one who clarified his place of birth and upbringing in this thread (his parents weren't on vacation btw; they were working at a university).

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry, I have no recollection of ever discussing this with you, nor do I care...get over yourself. :confused:

Didn't mean to be snitty, Mattness. There was a distracting back and forth with other members earlier in the thread regarding McHale's origin. We finally put the topic to bed and I thought the link you provided was calling it back into question. I personally could give a two sheets where he's from either, I just think he's hot and an under-appreciated comic talent. Earlier in the thread I tried to be helpful by providing info I knew about Joel to eliminate the confusion and instead wound up in a bizarre he-said-he-said that was exasperating to say the least. My response to you was fueled by that, rather than me taking myself too seriously - something I rarely do. :smile: