Each day I don't talk to him, my heart breaks over and over...

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, if you read the entire post, you see that she and her boyfriend were swingers. They both invited this man into their bed. It's not like she sought out a man and slept with him, but once she had, she wanted more. It's a tough position.

I'd never want to be in it, so I can't judge, I've not walked in her moccasins, so, whose to say that if I had a bf who wanted to introduce another guy into our bed, I wouldn't fall for that guy. It's a tangled situation.

I feel bad for her, I mean, come on, she was in love, this man came in, and changed those feelings she had for her bf. And I have to agree, some men just want the chase not the catch. (not sure if woman want that, but most likely).

I'd go over. Just say, hi, what's up. It will settle your mind. It really will tell you one way or another.

I was in a similar thing, not a threesome, but a guy that just disappeared. It was a long distance thing -- I know, I know, they don't work --after a year of chatting daily, then a great two weeks together, I thought, this guy is the ONE! Got back to school, tough, tough time with midterms and all that stress, and wow, no emails. No chats. Crickets. Not normal. I freaked out, lost it, I wrote him, tried to chat, nothing. I needed some kind of closure, so I wrote him a long email and he finally was like, well it was fun....something like that. Totally don't remember, but later on, yes, I am a dork and saw him again, sigh, anyway, I found out he had like a shoebox FULL of women's pictures. He was quite the player and silly single mom that I was, so into college and raising my son, so naive, thought he was all into me. Silly. But still, it's better to know. And you know what? I am so better off without a loser like that. And if that's what the guy is all about, then you're better off too. It's sad, hurtful, but true.

But still, closure. You need it, just demand it. It's tough, hard, but you are woman. Roar! Go over and say, hey, what's up? Haven't heard from you....

good luck!!!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't see any reason why you are not allowed to just go and SEE him, he lives right there. just because you had a significant portion of the relationship outside the sexual encounters via technology doesn't mean you're stuck in that realm. and two emails is not at all pushing it. you gave him your body, he gave you his (albeit the blindfold thing has me perplexed for the first encounters, but who am i to judge). you got together in person, you need to see his eyes and you need to ask the direct question and you need to be able to move on one way or the other. his handling of the whole affair doesn't give me hope he'll be worth pursuing however, i'll caveat this worthless advice with that.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
maybe he feels like shit for breaking you and your BF up. i would. id love to be sympathetic, but i cant. to me, no matter if he is a lovely guy, you only got on so well because the sex was good and only started talking to him because of his large cock. seems a wierd way to find a new partner. whatever happened to meeting at a pottery class?:rolleyes:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
These are my responses to most of the posts in above. Sorry for the delay in getting back. Was working long hours today.

Joca - We first started talking to each other online, and I asked for his cell and he said he didn't give it out until we had actually met. (And it's logical, because I don't give people I meet over the net my cell number either. Think about it, if I asked your right now for your cell number, would you give it to me? And even though we had only had sex twice, we still talked on MSN everyday.

Iceman2215 - He was single and was holding out until he found the right woman and he said he was sure I was the right one, but I was with my bf and very conflicted about who I wanted to be.

Latinluva - I had sex with this man twice, and we talked on MSN almost everyday, and wanted me even more. His sister even told me he wanted me more and wished I was not with my ex. This guy was for sure not just someone who wanted to cum and leave. A man who just wants to cum and leave wouldn't stick around night after night talking to you for hours about everything.

finsuptx - Yes, I know this site is LPSG but I will not say. Let's just say it's a very rare case of extremely long and extremely thick.

billijean - i'm more than sure this guy was very much so single. Married men do not rush home from work to talk to me on MSN for hours every night, is not married or try to convince me to come over to his place. I haven't fully considered of leaving something in his mailbox. Not sure. I might just walk away from this whole thing, and dive into my work, schooling and working out.

dolfette - LOL @ the shoes thing. Definitely not a shoe person, at all. Or into getting a new hair style. I just picked up on working out more than usual.

njqt466 - I think you misread my post.:) And I forgive you anyway.

Tardis - I think you have misread my post, basing your opinion on njqt466.

LadyShady - I haven't considered if I would go over to his place. I might just walk away from the whole thing, as much as it will hurt.

Strickly Avg - Thanks. :)

strate - the two emails I sent him were pretty straightforward, crystal clear. I sent one to him a couple days after I broke up with my ex and one about two weeks ago.

Mr CumAlot - no, you're right, it was first based on sex, but all the conversations we had on MSN was not just about sex and gradually steered towards other things.

stephenmass - i don't expect sympathy at all. maybe you're right in what you've said or not, but you were not there, and you don't know this person at all. Maybe I don't know this person at all either.

ntqt466 - I see that you have read my post again. and I don't expect sympathy from you, though you were not in this situation, and did not witness the things said or happened.

billiejean - it sucks when there's no emails, no texts, no phonecalls, no offline messages. I likely will settle on a handwritten letter and drop it off in his mail box. I have his sister's email, but I don't know if I want to go that far to contact his sister. LOL.

sk_bum - the blindfolds was something my ex wanted. My ex was intimidated by this guy and felt that by me having blindfolds on, that he would have control over the situation and hope I would not go gaga over this guy even more, but it didn't help. It was the MSN convos that him and I had that made us go gaga for each other even more.

littlelemon - I don't expect sympathy at all. Its not wrong for people to get on well first sexually. Isn't that what happens with most of the people here on LPSG or on sex sites anyway? The bf that I recently broke up - we met up on a sex site and we dated each other for a year and half. One of my relationships that lasted 5 years, was first based on sex, and lead to an 4 years engagement. We however broke up because he was a mamma's boy. So what if it was it was based on sex, but over time it, between me and him became based on everything, even if it was on msn. His sister told me that he was in the midst of learning sign language (which is something none of my bfs ever did). She told me not to let him know that I knew about him learning sign language as he wanted to surprise me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure he does. Wouldn't any men who up and cold turkey it - not replying to email or such not feel like shit.[/QUOTE] No, some men are SHITS! :mad:

I can tell you from experience, even the ones that say they love you, meet your parents, introduce you to their family, and even start naming your future children are capable of walking away and not looking back.

In retrospect I'm not sure if that makes them shits or just smart. As I mentioned in another thread I believe in clean breaks. None of this lets be friends nonsense. It's way easier to heal and move on when they aren't there. :cool:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's difficult to know what's going through the hung lover's mind. There are many reasons why he might just break off contact. Regardless of why (and the fact that you say you've developed more of a relationship than just sex), I think you have to take this as a sign that it's not going to work. Whatever the reason is on his side, unrequited love is a dead end. I'm not sure what the lesson is here, but you're learning it.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Hmm, well, I have many reasons to believe that your emails to him were quite subtle, if you see what I mean. Anyway, from reading them, what do you think he would be inclined to think (assuming he has got some brain to think, lol)? This woman wants to be my girlfriend, she wants a LTR OR she only wants to have some fun. What message do you think he got?

I am not sure my question is relevant or if you have dealt with it before, but I just felt I had to post it. :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Messaging so much back and forth sounds to me like you have a potential friendship that is suddenly missing as well. Regardless of the nice sex, he was a gentleman and stepped away while you and your ex settled your breakup.

I think it might be good to text or chat with him as if you are still friends, if he allows this. That means you are taking the pressure off and not trying to rush the natural growth of things between you.

If he's avoiding you even for texting now, that is rudeness and i would definitely put some sort of note through his mail slot, saying how you are puzzled at having lost a friend so strangely.

Just because he's got a monument in his pants does not mean he's not a fellow human being, right?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Latinluva - I had sex with this man twice, and we talked on MSN almost everyday, and wanted me even more. His sister even told me he wanted me more and wished I was not with my ex. This guy was for sure not just someone who wanted to cum and leave. A man who just wants to cum and leave wouldn't stick around night after night talking to you for hours about everything.

You said you had sex with him twice.....when I said cum and leave, I didn't mean it to be exact. It was a short term sexual relationship right? And that is what most men like, since there are no emotional ties. A man can love a woman, but cheating doesn't involve emotions for men. He can cheat and still love the woman he's with. For the most part, woman can't do this, there are alot of emotions involved when women cheat. And that confuses them. I've had short term relationships with women that I really liked and they were either married or had a bf, I was very nice and respectful to them, but I knew they were gonna stay with the guy and that's what I liked about the relationship. I even told them, "don't leave him for me, because I don't want a serious relationship." They weren't happy about it but respected my honesty.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some guys it the thing to do, to go out and find someone new. If anything it could his pride that is hurt. Here he is Mr.Donkey dick and he couldn't get the girl of his dream because you actually were in love with your ex boyfriend.

Give him a minute. If anything you should go out and date and swing and find other horse hung guys.

Because if he's the one, you'd want to get things out of your system. You don't want him to be the rebound guy.

I'm sure he does. Wouldn't any men who up and cold turkey it - not replying to email or such not feel like shit.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For some guys it the thing to do, to go out and find someone new. If anything it could his pride that is hurt. Here he is Mr.Donkey dick and he couldn't get the girl of his dream because you actually were in love with your ex boyfriend.

Give him a minute. If anything you should go out and date and swing and find other horse hung guys.

Because if he's the one, you'd want to get things out of your system. You don't want him to be the rebound guy.

This is very levelheaded advice imo.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Joca - I was pretty straight forward in my email about wanting to date him, be his gf, as he had told me shortly to me breaking up with my ex, that he wanted to date me and me to be his gf. Hmm. Not sure how much more clear I could get.

helgaleena, even though we had sex twice, and had conversations on MSN almost every night, I regarded him a friend. He even told me that he talked to me more than his female friends, and had women interested in him but didn't want anyone but me. He told me he could tell me things he couldn't tell anyone else. I just find it rude and hurtful that he just stopped talking.

blkbro510 - What you say ring true. The thing is - both him and I have wanted each other for the last 8 months and have basically waited all these months to be finally together. If he does want me to have space and get it out of my system, he should at least TELL me and not just up and vanish. As for finding horse hung men - I'm trying ! :p Not having such luck because everyone lies about their size.

latinluva - I am MORE than pretty sure he doesn't have a gf or wife. My ex met him and they hung out a few times. My ex's best friend talked to him on MSN as well. Do you think my ex or his best friend would lie to me and say "He doesn't have a gf / wife" when this guy really does? This guy at first respected that I had a bf and said it would just be sex, but after having sex with me, he realized that he wanted more than just sex, and went out his way to try to win me over. It nearly did work a few times, but my ex put up a hell of a fight too to keep from losing me.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm afraid he's not coming back. and i'm glad, because he's obviously not worthy of you anyway to have pull this sorta shit in the first place. your challenge is to find a way to get over him. i wish you the best, you definately seem to be a sweet and genuine girl with a fantastic sex drive, you deserve WAY better.

the fact he did this to begin with means even if you did get back together you'd have a horrible nagging issue stuck in the back of your brain of when he will do it again and always remembering how you felt during this time. now way to have a healthy, loving, RESPECTFUL relationship, too much resentment possible

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
i'm afraid he's not coming back. and i'm glad, because he's obviously not worthy of you anyway to have pull this sorta shit in the first place. your challenge is to find a way to get over him. i wish you the best, you definately seem to be a sweet and genuine girl with a fantastic sex drive, you deserve WAY better.

the fact he did this to begin with means even if you did get back together you'd have a horrible nagging issue stuck in the back of your brain of when he will do it again and always remembering how you felt during this time. now way to have a healthy, loving, RESPECTFUL relationship, too much resentment possible

Already slowly working at that. I already wrote the last letter to him - just have to work up the courage to go over and put it in his mail box. It likely won't get me the closure I want but at least I can get closure for myself. Even if it's not a 100% closure, by writing that letter, it'll help me to move on.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many men are in it for the chase. I don't have enough fingers & toes to count the number of men who have early on told me, "You are amazing/fantastic/incredible/wonderful! I adore you/love you/want you/need you!" etc and so on, and later it's, "Oh hi, really would love to chat but I have a lot of work to do/family to deal with/other plans/to walk the dog." Mr. Well Hung could be such a loser as to have played you, emotionally and physically.

But, just for grins, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he sincerely meant everything he said as he was saying it. Sometimes things change. Maybe when your roller-coaster ride of breaking up and making up and breaking up began with your ex, he started to reconsider. Maybe once you were free, his hidden fear of commitment issues came to the fore. Maybe he just changed his mind. Maybe he was as swept up in the drama and the heat as you were, and once that was gone he realized he wasn't so sure.

Whatever his reason, it doesn't really matter at this point. Right now you need to just deal with his actions (or lack thereof) and your reaction. I always give 3 chances (okay, sometimes I give a dozen chances but I really do try to keep it to 3) so if it were me, I might write one more note, just a basic "I've missed talking to you. Hope everything is okay. I'm a bit confused by your silence and would appreciate some response letting me know what's going on. If not, then that's alright too. I enjoyed getting to know you and wish you all the best."

And then that's it. Walk away. Don't reach out to him anymore. If he is dealing with his own personal issues, he may need time to sort through things before getting in touch. If he is just a jerk, he will toss the note and go on with his day. Either way, if you run into him at the corner market, you can hold your head high, put a smile on your face and pleasantly chit-chat. (Make sure you are the first one to walk away though- "Nice running into you- gotta go!"). Even if you are whimpering on the inside, you can hold it together for a few minutes.

Sometimes the only closure we get is when WE close the door ourselves. And nobody is saying you need to lock it.

Good luck! And if it helps at all, you are so not alone in this experience.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A lot can happen in a month's time. Or the truth is coming out of that situation.
Closure, either way does bring comfort. I feel your pain there. I wish I could get closure from a situation I am/was in. A simple, "Good bye forever" or "Fuck off!" goes a long way. At least I would know.

If its meant to be, then patience is a virture.

Wish-4-8 you are one of the two people who understood what I meant
when I said "saying fuck off is better than nothing!":smile:

Unfortunately it sounds to me that whatever he was telling you was b.s.
just to give you a fuck or he would have pursued you don't you think?
Sorry for what happened to you though.
C.B.:saevil: