Each day I don't talk to him, my heart breaks over and over...

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one on one relationships can be complicated.... when there are 3 people-- pride, ego and jealousy can be magnifide. Or, it could be he likes the chase... So.... get him to chase you again......
He went after you when you had a bf and were swinging.... let him know that I am officially your new bf! Of course, we will have to work on our sexual chemistry! lol

Seriously, put the letter in the mailbox (since you are sure he is not married).

johnallen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you associate with his sister, like you mentioned on page one, why not hit her up and see WTF is up?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me just get it out of your system. If you guys are into each other you will find each other again. As for the small or lack of size in guys, you should treat those dicks right anyway, be the best pussy they ever had and move on to the next. Why? Those are just rebound dicks anyway.

Joca - I was pretty straight forward in my email about wanting to date him, be his gf, as he had told me shortly to me breaking up with my ex, that he wanted to date me and me to be his gf. Hmm. Not sure how much more clear I could get.

helgaleena, even though we had sex twice, and had conversations on MSN almost every night, I regarded him a friend. He even told me that he talked to me more than his female friends, and had women interested in him but didn't want anyone but me. He told me he could tell me things he couldn't tell anyone else. I just find it rude and hurtful that he just stopped talking.

blkbro510 - What you say ring true. The thing is - both him and I have wanted each other for the last 8 months and have basically waited all these months to be finally together. If he does want me to have space and get it out of my system, he should at least TELL me and not just up and vanish. As for finding horse hung men - I'm trying ! :p Not having such luck because everyone lies about their size.

latinluva - I am MORE than pretty sure he doesn't have a gf or wife. My ex met him and they hung out a few times. My ex's best friend talked to him on MSN as well. Do you think my ex or his best friend would lie to me and say "He doesn't have a gf / wife" when this guy really does? This guy at first respected that I had a bf and said it would just be sex, but after having sex with me, he realized that he wanted more than just sex, and went out his way to try to win me over. It nearly did work a few times, but my ex put up a hell of a fight too to keep from losing me.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another thought I had was because he basically saw you leave your b/f for him. For serious consideration of anyone he may be thinking to himself, especially in a swinging lifestyle which you admit; what would prevent her from leaving me in the future? Especially if your X is a good friend of his; it leaves him to wonder if "she" meaning you would do the same to him. He may be a big dick etc., but as someone said above he is also human. As a human he would think to himself, even if he was into swinging with you as a couple in the future, what would prevent her from leaving me to another "good lay" in the future? From what I can see from this, not too much?

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a rennaisance faire. She was wearing one of those period costumes that accentuated her bust. She said it was weeks before I looked her in the eye.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Another thought I had was because he basically saw you leave your b/f for him. For serious consideration of anyone he may be thinking to himself, especially in a swinging lifestyle which you admit; what would prevent her from leaving me in the future? Especially if your X is a good friend of his; it leaves him to wonder if "she" meaning you would do the same to him. He may be a big dick etc., but as someone said above he is also human. As a human he would think to himself, even if he was into swinging with you as a couple in the future, what would prevent her from leaving me to another "good lay" in the future? From what I can see from this, not too much?

You definitely bring up a very good valid point, though after having done swinging, I've decided I'm a one man woman. I don't need two men fighting over me at all. It was a fun experience but after all this trouble that has happened, I don't think I'll get back into it with my new partner.

I wouldn't go far to saying that my ex and him are friends since they were both fighting over me. But they had hung out a couple times prior to him having sex with me.

And as of this moment, I decided fuck it. Not even gonna email him, write him a letter or go over to his place. He's so not worth it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many men are in it for the chase. I don't have enough fingers & toes to count the number of men who have early on told me, "You are amazing/fantastic/incredible/wonderful! I adore you/love you/want you/need you!" etc and so on, and later it's, "Oh hi, really would love to chat but I have a lot of work to do/family to deal with/other plans/to walk the dog." Mr. Well Hung could be such a loser as to have played you, emotionally and physically.

You got a "love to, but"? How fortunate. When women play games you just never hear from them again at all.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media

And as of this moment, I decided fuck it. Not even gonna email him, write him a letter or go over to his place. He's so not worth it.

Well, that is a decision, as far as I can see, and making a decision is way better than staying on limbo. This is not a happy end nor a closure, if you look too close, but you gotta do something. Maybe this is like green grapes, but who cares? You are a human being, too, and you need a starting point. Stick to it. To me, you are brave woman for having made this step.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You got a "love to, but"? How fortunate. When women play games you just never hear from them again at all.

Now, now...I think that's more a matter of the individual being a coward than a gender thing. I've had plenty of guys just drop off the face of the earth too.

And, just a quick question, what if he went on a vacation? It is the holidays, after all :|

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I am pretty sure he'd have told me if he was going away whether it was business or personal. And if he was sick, his best bud or his sister would have contacted me.

But it doesn't matter anymore. I have come to my own terms and actually have been happy the last couple days than I was the last month.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I am pretty sure he'd have told me if he was going away whether it was business or personal. And if he was sick, his best bud or his sister would have contacted me.

But it doesn't matter anymore. I have come to my own terms and actually have been happy the last couple days than I was the last month.

Good. I am sure that in a few months, the whole thing will make you ... smile.

Maybe, some time further, you will know what really happened. At that point, you will probably have moved on enough to feel safe to make any decision, if necessary.

Bide your time while having fun.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he ever does return, playing all innocent, make sure he knows how much it bothered you. But he may be gone for good. Yay. On to the next phase.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I have not heard from the other guy in a month. :( I'm very confused and unsure how to explain his absence.
Maybe he just likes couples.

Seems like you were bound to break up with the ex regardless. As for the hung guy, are you in love with him or in lust with him? It seems that you hardly know him, so I'm inclined to think the latter. Lust dies more quickly than love, so I'd just occupy myself and wait it out if I were you... unless you think there is a chance that he's available.

I wish you luck.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You "fell in love" with a cock. Pussy feels the same for us "girthly endowed" guys. You're all tight and our dicks are sore after 2 hr sessions. Your relationship was based on fucking. Did you expect any different? The sooner size queens stop mistaking fat cock fucking for love, the better off you'll be :) I don't mean to sound crass, but OP, you sound a bit shallow.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe he just likes couples.

Seems like you were bound to break up with the ex regardless. As for the hung guy, are you in love with him or in lust with him? It seems that you hardly know him, so I'm inclined to think the latter. Lust dies more quickly than love, so I'd just occupy myself and wait it out if I were you... unless you think there is a chance that he's available.

I wish you luck.

Lust or love. One can ponder now and then. It doesn't matter now. I'm not wasting energy over him anymore. I've been actually feeling great the last 3-4 days.

If anything, I think everything happens for a reason. :) We just may not always know the reason(s).

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
You "fell in love" with a cock. Pussy feels the same for us "girthly endowed" guys. You're all tight and our dicks are sore after 2 hr sessions. Your relationship was based on fucking. Did you expect any different? The sooner size queens stop mistaking fat cock fucking for love, the better off you'll be :) I don't mean to sound crass, but OP, you sound a bit shallow.

You can judge and say whatever you want. Only the people involved in this situation really know what went on.

So bite me.