Each day I don't talk to him, my heart breaks over and over...

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can judge and say whatever you want. Only the people involved in this situation really know what went on.

So bite me.

I think you misunderstood me. Like I said, I wasn't being crass. If you're going to post here, understand that you aren't going to get told what you want to hear. I'm sorry you haven't reconnected with the hung-one. I hope you do...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long story short... my ex and I were swingers. We introduced someone who was extremely endowed. I'm inclined to say his size here because not everyone, will believe me, so we'll leave it at a "rare" endowment. This fella and I talked for months before we actually got to play. We tried to meet a few times but unfortunate circumstances kept us from playing. However, despite that I was in love with my bf, the sexual attraction / chemistry / tension grew stronger between me and this fella.

Finally this past spring, we got to play twice, though both times I was blindfolded and was not allowed to touch him. I had the most amazing sex ever with him. This fella told me I was the best sex he ever had and he thought "This is how things are supposed to be." He was not able to enjoy a satisfying sex life with his past gfs, as they didn't have a high sex drive, and were not able to take his size with ease and for a long time. He would date women for 3 months and they still wouldn't be able to get him inside them or be able to handle him for more than 10-20 minutes, whereas, I was able to get him within the hour, and we both had sex for 3.5 hours the first time, and we wanted more.

The sex between my ex and I was affected greatly that I had a hard time staying wet, and kept thinking of the other fella. I still did enjoy the sex with my ex but my expectations had changed. We definitely did try to make the sex work, but it was already forever changed. The fella and I continued to talk for months, with our attraction for each other growing. We tried to stop talking to each other but couldn't deny this great sexual connection we had for each other. We felt that we had unfinished business. We talked about playing more, but the only thing that stopped me was my bf as he said I could not play with my playmate until I had his okay. So I had to respect that. The fella and I talked on MSN, like almost everyday about everything, including sex. I was basically very confused and trapped in a love triangle. I questioned whether I was in love with the cock or the person. The fella told me that he was falling in love with me, and wanted me as his long term girlfriend. It was just one big mess. My ex and I broke up a few times then got back together again, and tried to make things work. But things were just strained for months.

Anyway, last month, my ex and I broke up for good, and I think it was a tremendous relief for both of us, even though we still loved each other. I basically left him for the other guy. I could not deny my strong feelings for the other guy. And I could not wonder anymore.

Joca - We first started talking to each other online, and I asked for his cell and he said he didn't give it out until we had actually met. (And it's logical, because I don't give people I meet over the net my cell number either. Think about it, if I asked your right now for your cell number, would you give it to me? And even though we had only had sex twice, we still talked on MSN everyday.

He was single and was holding out until he found the right woman and he said he was sure I was the right one...

I had sex with this man twice, and we talked on MSN almost everyday, and wanted me even more. His sister even told me he wanted me more and wished I was not with my ex. This guy was for sure not just someone who wanted to cum and leave. A man who just wants to cum and leave wouldn't stick around night after night talking to you for hours about everything.

Married men do not rush home from work to talk to me on MSN for hours every night....

billiejean - it sucks when there's no emails, no texts, no phonecalls, no offline messages. I likely will settle on a handwritten letter and drop it off in his mail box. I have his sister's email, but I don't know if I want to go that far to contact his sister. LOL.

sk_bum - the blindfolds was something my ex wanted. My ex was intimidated by this guy and felt that by me having blindfolds on, that he would have control over the situation and hope I would not go gaga over this guy even more, but it didn't help. It was the MSN convos that him and I had that made us go gaga for each other even more.

Okay, I'll be the asshole.

Have you seen this guy's dick on webcam at least?

This stinks of fakery to me. And the ex was in on it.

-Blindfolds and no touching of this man with the "rare" size? Strap on.

-Sex twice (under very controlled circumstances), tells you basically that you are The One but won't give you his phone number? Dubious.

-This other guy's interaction with you ended not just after you told him you broke up with the ex but when it happened. Almost as if he already knew...

If your then bf was testing your loyalty to him and it became clear there wasn't a relationship left, there would be no reason to keep up the charade of your fantasy man, would there?

I could be wrong. He could be real and his vaporization could have a perfectly good explanation. My spider senses are tingling all the same.

Sorry.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, I'll be the asshole.

Have you seen this guy's dick on webcam at least?

This stinks of fakery to me. And the ex was in on it.

-Blindfolds and no touching of this man with the "rare" size? Strap on.

-Sex twice (under very controlled circumstances), tells you basically that you are The One but won't give you his phone number? Dubious.

-This other guy's interaction with you ended not just after you told him you broke up with the ex but when it happened. Almost as if he already knew...

If your then bf was testing your loyalty to him and it became clear there wasn't a relationship left, there would be no reason to keep up the charade of your fantasy man, would there?

I could be wrong. He could be real and his vaporization could have a perfectly good explanation. My spider senses are tingling all the same.

Sorry.

You really think my ex would have done all of that ? Especially for a YEAR and half? That would require a lot of work on my ex's part and there is no way he could kept up all that charade and not have me see through it. How could I have been talking to both men at the same time on MSN. My ex has ONE computer and I know so because I was at his place a lot. The first time I played with this playmate, I knew it was him because you can tell the difference in touch between two people. He had bigger hands than my ex. Do you think my ex ran out and lopped off some big man's hands to touch me or bought fake hands? I could tell the difference in their oral techniques. I could tell the difference in height, skin texture, hair (because even though I was told not to touch, I cheated and felt / touched him. I actually touched this guy's head/ hair and he had soft crew cut hair which is different from my ex which was wavy and he always wears gel in it). I know it was not fake...because I had BOTH of them the second time.

So it tickles me to tell you that you're wrong.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly I didn't say I was absolutely certain of it, just that it arouses my suspicions.

I said he might have been in on it not the whole of it. You were already swingers so it doesn't seem like it would be difficult to find a guy who would fuck you with a toy for a lark.

It doesn't require a second computer to be on two msn accounts simultaneously.

You say it's hard to believe he would keep it going for that length of time. Why? You did. While I don't think it's healthy I'm not surprised that someone might set up a lure to see if their swinging partner was just looking to swing to a bigger branch.

I notice you don't claim to have ever seen him or his cock on webcam to refute my theory. Just sayin'.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah I'm curious if you ever did see it too, on webcam or in person. I know you said you were blindfolded but was that for the entire session, both times? You didn't get a peek at all? Because I kinda thought strap-on too, given the dimensions you mentioned in your 2nd post on this site. Dimensions such as that are an extreme statistical rarity.

Last edited:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
It really offends me that some would think my ex would orchestrate the entire thing and EVEN use toys on me and LIE to me for an entire year and half, especially using two computers. Or even seek out another man to use a toy on me. There were times I was on MSN with my playmate while my ex was in the room with me. There were times the fella used mobile MSN to text me while I was with my ex. Just how could I be with my ex while someone texted me. My ex isn't that kind of person AT all to be deceitful. I'm a pretty intelligent woman and would have seen through something or figured it out.

For a large penis support site, it really gripes me that those don't believe others who have been with a rare size or for those who don't believe some of the people who have actually been with large or those who are actually on the large size. Men like my playmate are rare, but they do exist. And me thinks some people are very close minded.

I don't need to validate or substantiate my claims that I was with a man who was extremely large. I know what I felt / experienced. So, if you don't believe me or have your suspicions, all the power to you.

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you didn't see it or touch it. If your ex was lets say, average, then a 7" or 8" with any sizeable girth could make you feel special. The fact is, by and large, this support group is filled with "anatomically" rare folks. Enlighten us; in your mind what is rare? How do you think he was built? We're trying to get to the same place you are, but its so vague.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I appreciated the honesty and candor of some people but I think some people have taken this thread by too far with their silly imaginations and twisted it around and taken it completely out of context.

This is my last reply to this thread.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gillette, You mean to say you can't distingush between a fleshly intrusion and a toy in such an intimate place yourself? Temperature! Texture!

Your suspicion really insults the intelligence of both the OP and you. I do not blame her for discontinuing her attention to this thread now.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette, You mean to say you can't distingush between a fleshly intrusion and a toy in such an intimate place yourself? Temperature! Texture!

Your suspicion really insults the intelligence of both the OP and you. I do not blame her for discontinuing her attention to this thread now.

Temperature? I don't know about you but I warm my toys to a realistic temperature before using them. I can't imagine inserting something that was room temperature. Yuck.

Texture? Visit a well stocked toy store. Not only are they doing wonders duplicating the natural balance of rigidity, flex and sponginess of a real erection the texture is getting incredibly realistic even down to the foreskin.

Now add these:
-she would have been turned on and titilated by the whole idea, blindfolds, no touching, etc.
-also I imagine she'd have been lubed to cope with the size which reduces friction and with it specific detail.
-being overwhelmed by the sheer size.
-people have injured themselves during sex and not noticed the pain until the glow fades.

I don't think it's inconceivable for someone not to notice the difference if the fake is sufficiently convincing and they had no reason to question the authenticity in the first place.

Would one bother to inspect for fakes if you were in a Rolex store?

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the blindfolded bit adds a big aspect, i think. plus it was only twice and i assume she wasn't allowed to touch/see it since she didn't say so (if she did, i would think she'd say so...speculation on my part though). and given my knowledge of math i know that those dimensions are practically one in half a million...if i were her i'd be SO suspicious given his disappearing act & whatnot. if she only has his word that his dimensions are as such, then it is prudent to recognize that it is not unheard of for a guy to pad up that number to seem more impressive (even a couple inches less than that would still feel super large, i reckon). and how is she to know with no visual proof? anyway i don't mean to be fractious, but i am a skeptical woman.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
plus it was only twice and i assume she wasn't allowed to touch/see it since she didn't say so (if she did, i would think she'd say so...speculation on my part though).
She specifically says she couldn't see or touch but that when she did cheat and touch him anyway it was only the hair on his head.

So even if it wasn't a dildo there's no way she can say definitively it was 11x7. Going from average to big feels like a Mack truck, add the excitement and expectations and who knows what numbers start to sound believable.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am so glad that things like this come up on these forums. There is a woman I am nearly dying to watch my husband shag, but he keeps telling me sweet things like "these other bitches are useless ever since I met you. No way would I fuck her." I have my daydreams about it but every time I see one of these types of threads appear I am happy that my man is smart enough to leave the fantasies in my head and keep them out of our bed.