eager throat seeking a feeder to take me under his wing

D

deleted21533631

i've always fantasized about getting to suck and swallow hung dom men. i've had a few experiences with them, but as my fellow cocksuckers know, a "few" is nowhere near enough to satiate this craving!! i've always LOVED the connection I feel with a guy just by taking his cock in my mouth and letting him use my body for his pleasure. i love the kinky feeling of submitting to a guy who is more masculine than me.

i'm casting a wide net but looking ideally for a long-term feeder, 20-40 years old in Chicago who wants to build a connection over my mouth milking your cock. straight/married/gay are all good with me. my ideal type is fit/in-shape and hairy (body/facial hair is a major turn on), 6+ inch cock, I love sucking on thick cocks. must be discreet, no strings attached other than what I mentioned above. I'd prefer a patient guy rather than a rough one. details about meeting can be discussed once we get to know each other a bit.

i'll be in Chicago for college starting in Sept, so I would be looking to meet and taste you for the first time around then.

interested men please pm me

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've always fantasized about getting to suck and swallow hung dom men. i've had a few experiences with them, but as my fellow cocksuckers know, a "few" is nowhere near enough to satiate this craving!! i've always LOVED the connection I feel with a guy just by taking his cock in my mouth and letting him use my body for his pleasure. i love the kinky feeling of submitting to a guy who is more masculine than me.

i'm casting a wide net but looking ideally for a long-term feeder, 20-40 years old in Chicago who wants to build a connection over my mouth milking your cock. straight/married/gay are all good with me. my ideal type is fit/in-shape and hairy (body/facial hair is a major turn on), 6+ inch cock, I love sucking on thick cocks. must be discreet, no strings attached other than what I mentioned above. I'd prefer a patient guy rather than a rough one. details about meeting can be discussed once we get to know each other a bit.

i'll be in Chicago for college starting in Sept, so I would be looking to meet and taste you for the first time around then.

interested men please pm me
Did you end up finding any cock?

Reactions: deleted22016481