Eagerness or experience?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive always loved a twink with their rock hard cocks and such a youthful eagerness, but lately i realise that they are good to look at but as for sex id rather a older man. Maybe he isnt as hard, and maybe he isnt as hard as often as a younger guy but the experience and confidence (not arrogance) seems to over ride that nice hard cock and close to perfect.

So ladies and gents my question is.. Do you prefer a eager, rock hard young guy or and older more confident and experienced man?

And yes i am talking purely about cock and sex NOT the whole package as a person. And also i do realise that you can have the best of both worlds but it doesnt occur often

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Experience wins over youth every time (sorry kids). We were all young once and I know that I have said to myself, and others, "if I would have known then what I know now..."

I was experienced at a fairly young age and screwed like a rabbit but know so much more now on how to please a woman. Also, still screw like a rabbit (3-6 times a week) but I am able to bring my wife to orgasm at least 3 times each time. Was not able to do this 15 years ago.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ladies and gents my question is.. Do you prefer a eager, rock hard young guy or and older more confident and experienced man?

And yes i am talking purely about cock and sex NOT the whole package as a person. And also i do realise that you can have the best of both worlds but it doesnt occur often

I prefer the older more experienced man.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what about the young dude with lots of experience vs. the old dude with very little? i just can't get my head around such simple generalisations.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
what about the young dude with lots of experience vs. the old dude with very little? i just can't get my head around such simple generalisations.
Ditto girly! whos to say an old man has had sex at all? I know many teens these days that have more sex experiance than some adults on this board.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Can't I have one of each - on alternate weekends or something? Or maybe both at the same time?

I haven't had an inexperienced eager young man for quite some years - Mr.B is a stamina king so I get plenty of that with all his experience to boot. But in terms of a hypothetical one nighter, if Mr.B gave me carte blanche for a night and I had an older, experienced guy v's a young eager, but inexperienced guy to choose from (and both were attractive, hung, trustworthy, etc.) I'm fairly sure I'd go with the older guy - and then when he fell asleep go back looking for the young guy - no, no, just kidding - the older guy wins... I think...

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a very interesting topic indeed. Had someone asked me three years ago if I liked men in their mid to late thirties I would have laughed and said I'm not going to touch a dirty old man, no way!

Oh I've changed my tune. He may be a bit rougher, a bit more uglier but deary me, they fuck like Zeus! I mean, older men get just as hard, but they get harder over more important things like seeing their woman come, where as younger men are like hard at the drop of the bra. (this is not to say I haven't seen older blokes do the same thing)

I know this thread is purely about cocks but I think when we consider the older male, we should take into account his whole performance as a lover. All my dud roots have been with younger men, all bar one who was older (but that's just a statistical blimp), now it would take a lot for me to consider fucking someone under 34.

In this sense, older men are far more eager and more experienced.

They get my thumps and nipples up!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had to choose between an experienced older woman or an inexperienced younger woman who is more attractive I think I would pick the older women because I would be curious how good it would be since I have never been with a woman that was much older than me. If the older woman wasn't like amazing I would go with the less experienced younger girl because I think it is fun doing things to them that they have never experienced before in which they really enjoy.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, an eager man ... I mean, really eager, not just "Yeah I'm hard and kinda horny - Wanna do it?" turns me on more than anything. I think I've got a lot of experience I'd like to share, too...

So my vote is eagerness, all the way. The kid will learn. ;)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does eagerness translate into curiosity and a willingness to learn? Does he follow instruction closely? What exactly is the older man's experience? Does his experience involve pleasing only himself or also his partner? Is he spontaneous and open-minded?

I've had good and not-so-good lovers, both younger and older than me. I agree with Snoozan. Too generalised. Per my usual, i'll say i'm greedy and want both. :tongue: