1. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

OK....weird question and i dont know if it falls under the randomness of Et. C or appearance, so mods please forgive me.

I am careening towards 40 and starting that puberty 2.0 thing...where hair is showing up everywhere except my head :eek::mad:. The worst offending place so far is my freakin' ears; i have a good Conair grooming kit and trim it every morning, but it seems to grow like my grass during this unusually wet April. Seriously...every morning its like i have an ear bush.

It is on the lobe and really bad tragus and antitragus. Is it possible to have it safely killed off with laser treatment? Has anyone had it done? I googled it and got mixed information....so any personal experience is appreciated.

Thank you...and have a great Easter/Passover/Earth Day/weekend.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think this is kind of an appearance issue. Same thing happened to me, but I have blonde hair and laser treatments really only work on dark hair. Anyway I had it removed with electrolysis. A little pain, sort of costly but in the end worth it.

3. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being Italian has it's downsides. I just live with it!

4. barebear03

barebear03 New Member

go get them waxed ! quick and very smooth afterwards

5. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

HAHA....right?

Thanks for the feedback guys...i was not sure if it was wise or not to mess around in the ear canal area. I just don't want to be 'that guy' who scares small kids with their ear fur :eek:

6. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    It does not bother most kids very much - i know i certainly like it and have liked hairy guys for years, most of them have hair sprouting up and out in all sorts of places as they get older

If your not carefull you will end up with plucked eyebrows and shaved chest and pubic hairs too -- thats yuck

Embrace the fact the fact your getting deliciously hairier as your getting older - to me its not a problem at all - - - "chewbacca"

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Yeah Yeah Yeah, that's all nice in theory but most peeps find this pretty repellant.

Attached Files:

8. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

That aint gonna happen :eek:

LMAO @ the visual Nude....BRAHAHAHA

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

hahaha nice thread! I have this problem too! ...and I'm italian .. only 28 but already as hairy as a werewolf!!!

10. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can't stand it either. I pluck all my ear hair and it seems to be diminishing the more I do it.

11. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    I use one of those small personal trimmers by either Remington or Wahl to remove my ear "wolf" hairs as my grandsons call it. You can find them at Target or any of the good drug store chains.

12. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whatever you do dont go in for that stupid and frankly dangerous and expensive laser hair surgery, if you must just simply tidy up any stray hairs with clippers or scissors or pluck them off

Nostrils and ears only or cheeks if you fancy a beard but no more than that please - as a man it really does not suit you to go hairless and makes you look effeminate.

13. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have learned to "pluck" while I drive, watch tv and anytime I'm bored. If not lazy I will get tweezers. I do everything by feel. Noticed it after I hit 40 too!
    I remember I was talking to this older gentleman on a professional issue and it was so difficult to maintain eye contact as his ear bush was so distracting (goss actually) Its like having food stain on your shirt and trying to look cool.
    Lesson: groom your ear hair if you are going to find a date, job, work, or have sex.

Imagine your partner fucking you face to face and see those ears with a bush coming out of it if that doesn't kill the moment, you must be good.

14. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually I love my partners hairy parts and getting my tongue all over or in them i find very erotic--- including tasting his furry ears when im fucking him

It surely is each to his own isnt it

15. mmjr

mmjr Member

A dab of Nair 5 minutes before a shower gets rid of it. Just keep it out of the ear canal, for that use a rotary Turbo Groomer.

Draft saved Draft deleted