Ear Hair

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK....weird question and i dont know if it falls under the randomness of Et. C or appearance, so mods please forgive me.

I am careening towards 40 and starting that puberty 2.0 thing...where hair is showing up everywhere except my head :eek::mad:. The worst offending place so far is my freakin' ears; i have a good Conair grooming kit and trim it every morning, but it seems to grow like my grass during this unusually wet April. Seriously...every morning its like i have an ear bush.

It is on the lobe and really bad tragus and antitragus. Is it possible to have it safely killed off with laser treatment? Has anyone had it done? I googled it and got mixed information....so any personal experience is appreciated.

Thank you...and have a great Easter/Passover/Earth Day/weekend.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is kind of an appearance issue. Same thing happened to me, but I have blonde hair and laser treatments really only work on dark hair. Anyway I had it removed with electrolysis. A little pain, sort of costly but in the end worth it.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
It does not bother most kids very much - i know i certainly like it and have liked hairy guys for years, most of them have hair sprouting up and out in all sorts of places as they get older

If your not carefull you will end up with plucked eyebrows and shaved chest and pubic hairs too -- thats yuck

Embrace the fact the fact your getting deliciously hairier as your getting older - to me its not a problem at all - - - "chewbacca"

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not bother most kids very much - i know i certainly like it and have liked hairy guys for years, most of them have hair sprouting up and out in all sorts of places as they get older

If your not carefull you will end up with plucked eyebrows and shaved chest and pubic hairs too -- thats yuck

Embrace the fact the fact your getting deliciously hairier as your getting older - to me its not a problem at all - - - "chewbacca"

Yeah Yeah Yeah, that's all nice in theory but most peeps find this pretty repellant.

Attachments

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use one of those small personal trimmers by either Remington or Wahl to remove my ear "wolf" hairs as my grandsons call it. You can find them at Target or any of the good drug store chains.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Whatever you do dont go in for that stupid and frankly dangerous and expensive laser hair surgery, if you must just simply tidy up any stray hairs with clippers or scissors or pluck them off

Nostrils and ears only or cheeks if you fancy a beard but no more than that please - as a man it really does not suit you to go hairless and makes you look effeminate.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have learned to "pluck" while I drive, watch tv and anytime I'm bored. If not lazy I will get tweezers. I do everything by feel. Noticed it after I hit 40 too!
I remember I was talking to this older gentleman on a professional issue and it was so difficult to maintain eye contact as his ear bush was so distracting (goss actually) Its like having food stain on your shirt and trying to look cool.
Lesson: groom your ear hair if you are going to find a date, job, work, or have sex.

Imagine your partner fucking you face to face and see those ears with a bush coming out of it if that doesn't kill the moment, you must be good.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Imagine your partner fucking you face to face and see those ears with a bush coming out of it if that doesn't kill the moment, you must be good.

Actually I love my partners hairy parts and getting my tongue all over or in them i find very erotic--- including tasting his furry ears when im fucking him

It surely is each to his own isnt it

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dab of Nair 5 minutes before a shower gets rid of it. Just keep it out of the ear canal, for that use a rotary Turbo Groomer.