ear piercing

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
How long does the hole from your ear piercing, stay a hole that you could put an earring through? I got my ear pierced like 4 years ago, and havent put an earring in there for about 2 1/2 years. Do you think i could buy a new earring and put it in there, or do you think i will need to get my ear pierced again? I hope not, because im in the military and i cant wear that little "trainer" earring that they give you after you get it pierced at work and on base.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You would need to get your ear pierced again thats for sure, & you would need to keep the training pin in for a certain length of time.... guessing at least a month continusaly. After that you should be safe leaving it out for about 1/2 a day before the hole starts receeding.

I'm sorry I can not be more precise as my experence of piercing only extends to PA's.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My left ear is pierced twice and I wear gold diamond hoops in both holes. Although I pierced my ear about 4 years ago, I STILL have problems with the top hole closing right away. Sometimes I have to force my earring in and then it bleeds. The bottom one however, never gives me problems at all.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my ears pierced for over 30 years and I can leave earrings out for ages (I've left them out a year once or twice) and I can always manage to get an earring back in fairly easily, it seems to heal over at the surface but underneath the sort of tunnel of scar tissue is still there, I don't try to force it in, I just put the earring post against where the hole is and wiggle it, it takes a while but it goes through with no bleeding and it doesn't hurt. I think a lot of people have this because I've put other peoples earrings back in when they've had them out over a year and they thought they'd have to have them re-pierced. Somehow ear piercings don't quite behave the way other piercings do.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with SP, my experience is identical. I've had to pop through some scar tissue before, but nothing major. The length of time a piercing stays open is highly dependent of two things-- where it is and how long the pierced person has had it. Earlobes tend to stay open the longest. Anything on a mucous membrane (labret, nose, PA, genital, tongue) will close very quicky-- within days- no matter how long you've had them.

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have left my earrings out for some years before, and often it have stayd open.
If you can see the hole, you probably can just stikk one inn, if not, you whould have to wait antil the militery is over ore something.