Earliest memories of getting a boner

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
What are your earliest memories or having a boner?

I remember taking baths when I was around 5 years old, and it seemed like I would get hard fairly often, when I was in the tub. I remember sitting there, absolutely rigid, having no clue why I was like that, not able to do anything to make it go down, and terrified that my mom would come in and see me.

When I was 8, we moved to a new house. There was a kid, Jim, who lived next door. Beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed jock. Baseball player. Very athletic. Friendly to me, but could be a bit of a bully sometimes, not in a really malicious way, though. I remember one summer day, we were sitting on my front lawn. I even remember that he was wearing corduroy short-shorts (ahhh the 70's, lol) and one of those long-sleeve baseball t-shirts - white with black sleeves. We started wrestling around on the lawn, and I got hard as a rock. Something about him just felt so great, and really turned me on, though it would be years before I understood...

When I was 12, I went on vacation to my uncle & aunt's home. I had a slightly younger female cousin who was absolutely hot. I was laying in bed one night, when she came in, jumped on the bed, and started wrestling with me. It was completely innocent, but I was hard as a rock and really turned on, especially when her long hair would fall in my face. I enjoyed the feeling, but still didn't know what it was about, and was really scared of being caught.

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't remember my 'early erections' ! I've had boners for as long as I can remember. Even when I was a kid it felt perfectly natural.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no early memories of having erections. My mother was just plane weird. I remember when I was just a little kid, when she would tuck me into bed, she was very concerned about where my hands were; it was clear that they shouldn't be anywhere near my penis.

The first memories I have of having an erection were probably when I was about 12 years old. I really didn't understand it, but wasn't bothered by it either. But I do remember my first climax.

When I was about 13, I was sitting on the commode playing with my erection. I discovered that it felt really good to stroke it. It felt better and better until suddenly something strange came out. I didn't know what it was and thought that perhaps it was the result of some sort of injury.

This probably sounds very strange to many, but my childhood was very repressed in many ways and I had a mother who was an obsessive control freak.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One time in particular. I was in grade (elementary) school and got a boner (not sure why now) but the bell rang so I had to hold my jacket infront of me as I exited my desk and the classroom.

Boy, how I'd love now to relive those days!:rolleyes:

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think morning wood is probably my earliest memory, and having to do some gymnastics to get the pee out when that happened, and that goes back about as far as my memory does (age 6 or so).

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
This post reminds me of my son when he was like 4 or 5 asking me why his "pee pee" got hard. They are growing up to be great young men but I miss those funny moments when they were little boys.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I was 6 or 7, and looking at a Victoria's Secret catalogue that was mixed in with the newspaper. I remember i got really hard and liked the feeling.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
we had a sandbox and had some toys, dropped one and straddled the wooden 'box' to get it- remember rubbing my crotch and it felt...funny....wasnt sure what was happening but my cock was tingling....not 'mushy' but (hard).. haven't thought of that in years.... remember thinking it felt good but couldn't make the connection down there...

interesting thread

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember when I was preschool, must have been five or six, a neighborhood girl said, "Show me yours, I'll show you mine." So we went in the back yard in the alley and I pissed in a tuna fish can that was laying out there. I was rock hard. She reneged.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had no idea you could get hard so young! I was thinking 11 at the earliest

I'm female so never got a boner... but I remember my first orgasm. It was on the ropes of the climbing frame at school and I had no idea what was happening! I just remembered that I really really liked climbing the ropes!!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my older sisters would play,"doctor" and fondle me was first memory at probably 4 yrs old and then looking at the Sears catalog bra section for years just enjoying the boner without even touching it.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As far back as i remember i used to have big boners. I grew into my dick anyway eventually man was i didproportionate. But wish i was still in that preportion now. But hardly a moment withouth an erection as i remember also came when i was like 8 but hit puberty very young. Sweet jesus i remember furst time cumming was playing with myslef for ages in bathroom and suddenly well you know. I thought i damaged something as i remember i almost passed out with the feeling. I remember being dizzy. My orgasms still fairly intense. Often cant speak for 10 minutes after the job is done.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I was playing at a friend's house. His mom insisted we take a bath because we were covered in mud. I had a boner and he commented ("Boner, huh?"). I also remember showering at camp with another friend and I had one but he did not mention it. Both of these times were around the 3rd or 4th grade.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
based on eyewitness testimony at the scene, I have to say day 1.

whenever i'm acting inappropirately horny, my dad always likes to retell the moving family history that i was born with a boner, and he was there so i guess he would know, even though i don't remember that day very well.

I honestly can't remember any period when i didn't notice myself getting hard alot. even long before i knew anything about sex.