Earliest Same-Sex Attractions

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by earllogjam, May 30, 2011.

1. earllogjam

Gold Member

Were you attracted to other guys from a very very early age?

Who was the earliest same sex attraction you can remember? Did you know you were gay from a very early age? What were you attracted to?

I remember in kindergarden there was another boy named Darren whom I was very attracted to. I thought he was very handsome and remember wanting to be his friend because I thought he was cool. He transfered to another school so was gone by the time 1st grade rolled around.

My other memory was in 3rd grade at the back to school night. I was instantly attracted to a fellow classmate's dad. Her father was very striking and all dressed up and I remember not being able to keep my eyes off him. I commented the next day that I thought Joanna's father was very good looking to some friends and that was the start of being in the closet. That same year I discovered a book on Roman statuary which depicted naked marble statues in Rome which I would sneak peeks through in the school library.

2. Vein Man

Vein Man Member

I had a fervent curiosity about some other boys' privates at a very early age - maybe kindergarten. Fondling and simple watching were the predominant activities of such an innocent age. Later a stronger bond developed between me and one particular boy who lived a couple of doors up the street. The play became more serious, more intent; together we would take greater interest each other and in the bulges in swimming costumes at the beach. The memories of that early passion are still very alive with me today.

My friend took the path of homosexuality but I chose the bifurcated path of the bi-sexual. He died at age 36 from AIDS. We had often spoken of still being mates 'sitting on the verandah of a nursing home as old men'. Such was not to be. I miss him, but he was the dawn of my sexual life.

Cheers,

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive known from my earliest memory that I found both guys and girls attractive. However, I tried to bury and hide those feelings up until just a few years ago.

I'm so much more happier now that I have accepted that it's perfectly ok to have both attractions.

4. earllogjam

Gold Member

Do you think your hetrosexuality was a choice?

Any stories on early gay attractions?

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recall vividly seeing the muscle man adds in the comic books when I was a tot. I was attracted to them.

6. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

i find men attractive but i do want sleep with them. i was lonly living in the suburbs when was young that may be willing to sleep with a man but not any more.

7. catman

Gold Member

Hadn't thought about this in years but this reminded me- when I was 9 or 10 a friends mom was the classic 'buxom italian mom', brunette, big tits, outgoing...wasn't sure why but I remember thinking how I wanted to climb up in her lap and put my face between her breast...gave me that 'funny feeling' somewhere between my stomach and balls... she also wore a perfume that made me...foggy.

Simillar situation to a friends dad- my dad was not hairy- but a friends was. I remember the first time I saw him in swim trunks- he was COVERED in hair and had a bulge that left nothing to the imagination (back then big dicks were 'okay') later in life I wanted shorts just like his. I fondly remember him bending over and I could see the ballbulge as he squatted down...and him having a hairy ass/crack. took me a few years (and lots of masturbation to put 2 and 2 together...

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

my very first girl crush was Mokey Fraggle. :redface: i was maybe 3?

first in the flesh crush, when i was 7, was April. *swoon* i wanted to protect her, carry heavy things for her and kiss her. she was my girlfriend until about 14, my best friend for life.

random moments of instant sexual attraction.. i was umm 10? a dancer met in my stepmom's exercise class. blond hair. tattoos. body mods. punky.

those three ladies remain at the archetypes of my attractions to this very day.

for mens... leather bears. have always adored leather bears. :biggrin:

9. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

same old story, neighborhood friend and the goofy fumblings on sleepovers and such. Maybe 6 or 7yrs old and fooled around innocently 'playing with each other' till maybe 10yrs old, then the word 'gay' came to our vernacular. He grew out of it, and all of a sudden one day out of the blue what we were up to became disgusting to him...and it stopped.

I never grew out of it though. :) I still rather enjoy playing with others. I am much better at it now too hahahha.

Knew I was probably gay at around 6 or 7.

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

I still remember most of the bits and pieces that composed my erotic dreams about men before I was one year old. Seriously, I LOVED being held and cared for in the baby pool by my uncles and adolescent cousins. In my day (and tiny mormon community) toddlers of both sexes splashed around naked in the "kiddy pool" accompanied by someone 12 or older.

11. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unfortunately Not! I had it hidden and buried so deep that I didn't dare raise an eye to something on another male. I hardly recall what anybody looked like in the gym showers. Probably because I was blocking it so hard.

My youth would have been so much more pleasant if society hadn't told me how bad I was :mad:

12. Key

Key New Member

Albums:
    Holding hands as we walked through the halls at school. But we were 9 so nobody cared. It felt so good, it had to be more than friendship.

Then nothing that I can really remember until I was 18, when I suddenly had a crush on my best friend that I thought was going to make me faint. She picked up on the change right away. How could she miss it? I was practically hyperventilating in her presence. Now we're friends with benefits, though as good as our sexual relationship is, the friendship itself is still the best benefit.

13. earllogjam

Gold Member

I used to pop a boner looking at the Sears Catalog mens underwear section.

This reminds me of the time I saw my Jamboree scout master in the locker room after our swim tests. We all took a swim test before our trip at a local pool in the evening. It was just a few scouts and the 2 scout masters. He was very hairy and had a very nice long cock with an athletic body.

Making up for lost time on here I see....lol

14. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah - the underwear sections of the catalogs were always eye-catching to me from very young, as well.
    And the first time I noticed Robin's tights on the "Batman" show were a revelation to me too.
    Funny - at 5 or 6 years old things like sexuality and words like "gay" weren't part of the equation. Yet I was acutely aware that I was attracted to things most other boys had no interest in (and vice-versa). You just don't know the names for it at that age.

Attached Files:

15. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    While my family lived in Denver we went to the Stockman's Show. It was is a very popular stadium filling event. I might have been 5 or 6 years oldand remember very fondly watching the cowboys compete and the clowns entertain during the rodeo. I really enjoyed going to the mens rooms at this event because we had to piss into a trough that ran along the entire length of the room. I was knee high to a grasshopper so when I looked up while taking a pee I saw an endless line of dicks hanging out. Some cut some uncut all kinds of shapes and sizes. I remember thinking,"This is very interesting." I also remember being kissed by a boy named Neil while I was in the second grade. I don't think I kissed him back, but I liked it. Kissing girls never did much for me.

16. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I read a while back that the decency department of the U.S. Catholic Church complained three times about Robin's crotch until they were finally satisfied with whatever remedial action was taken. Bastards.

17. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

From my EARLIEST recall - have never been with a woman.

God doesn't make any junk! We are created in God's image.

18. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when I was about 9 or 10 my parents took me to a lake resort to spend the day and my father and I went to the locker room to change into our bathing suits my father went into a stall with a door to change and i waited outside the stall and there were guys coming out of the shower nude and drying themselves and when I saw all the different cocks I said to myself wow those are huge... especially the men with uncut cocks but since then it started an attraction with me

19. camper joe

Gold Member

Here Ex, let me fix this for you.

Geez, what a perv I am. :laugh2:

20. camper joe

Gold Member

One of my first post was on this subject. I loved looking at guys then and sitll to this date it remains a great pleasure of mine. :bad:

#20 camper joe, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted