early bloomer/body hair at early age

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
did anyone here develop a full bush/and or body hair at an early age and get pick on or witnessed other guys getting picked on?

We had to use communal shower growing up in junior high school. So you had guys ages from 11-14. In my gym class we were mostly made up of 11 and 12 years old. I just started get hair down there.A majority of guys were even at that point. But this one skinny shy kid named Kevin who was about 12 already had a huge dark full bush and was picked on mercilessly for it. making comment like gross look at all that hair and look at the size of his bush. He did his best to have his back to everyone but in a communal shower it hard to hide. He was about average size. There was only one other guy that had about half of what he had. Then a handful that were like me who had a few wisps. I was actually envious I couldn't wait to get a full bush. I also concluded that those of us with hair were probably the only ones who could ejaculate at the time and the perfectly smooth guys were just jealous. Later one guy I know started getting a good amount of chest hair at 13 or 14.

Reactions: deleted1181089

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what's so beautiful :smile: about the old-style showers. You see the world is all shapes and sizes, and that helps if you feel awkward yourself. We all fit in somehow, even your bud with the big bush. Hope he finally figured that out.

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got fuzz at 11 quickly followed by about 20 really long hairs on my nuts. I didn't get real hairs above my dick for several months. Even so, word got out that I had "HAIR" and all my friends wanted to see. I was very popular for "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". I was the first in my group to get any fuzz/hair even though there were boys who were several months older than me in our group.

We had a junior high football coach who was about 26 and was very hairy. Every boy on the team was always trying to see him naked. I'm pretty sure he knew all of us hairless boys were really into his body hair because he would do just enough showing off to let us see without being obvious enough to get in trouble.

By 12 I had a decent little bush, which unfortunately has gotten thicker now. It's funny how we want what we don't have. When I was a boy I couldn't wait to get pubes. Now that I'm hairy, I wish I was smoother.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started getting pubic hair and armpit hair around age 10 or 11 (5th grade.) I got a pretty good growth of facial hair by age 12, and was having to shave once a day before my 13th birthday. I was neither proud nor ashamed of it, it was just the way things were. I didn't worry about what other boys may have said in the locker room in 6th grade athletics. Most of them were too embarrassed to admit that they looked, anyway.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I started growing pubic hair in 5th grade, ages 10-11. This was also the first year we had to shower and change for gym class, which could've been a recipe for disaster. Fortunately, there was one other guy in my class who also had pubes. Even better, his hair was dark while mine was a much less obvious reddish blond, so almost all the stares were directed at his crotch rather than mine! It's certainly an advantage to being a redhead that most people wouldn't think of ...

Steve :wink:

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was in junior high and high school back in the days when we were required to take showers. So naturally we saw everything. It was quite a shock to me as a seventh grader to see that the ninth graders and even a seventh grader or two had, as you say, full bushes. I am happy to report, however, that I don't recall anyone being picked on because of the state of his development. Frankly, I believe that all of us seventh graders couldn't wait to develop a full bush -- at least I know I couldn't!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only slightly hairy, with thin, light black (grey?) hairs on my arms, thicker hairs on my legs. ONE hair all on its own on my chest. Its long and dark though lol.

And hairy nipples... ;)

I wouldnt want to be too hairy and like the way I am now but maybe a lil more chest hair!

There was one guy who was like a gorilla at school...but he was like 15-16. Shocking.

One of my friend's girlfriends once said to me 'you haven't got very hairy arms' then she said 'I heard something about men with hairy arms, they have big...' I just said its not true...the things some people learn!

D_mbn83

Just Browsing
Media
dave2006 said:
did anyone here develop a full bush/and or body hair at an early age and get pick on or witnessed other guys getting picked on?

We had to use communal shower growing up in junior high school. So you had guys ages from 11-14. In my gym class we were mostly made up of 11 and 12 years old. I just started get hair down there.A majority of guys were even at that point. But this one skinny shy kid named Kevin who was about 12 already had a huge dark full bush and was picked on mercilessly for it. making comment like gross look at all that hair and look at the size of his bush. He did his best to have his back to everyone but in a communal shower it hard to hide. He was about average size. There was only one other guy that had about half of what he had. Then a handful that were like me who had a few wisps. I was actually envious I couldn't wait to get a full bush. I also concluded that those of us with hair were probably the only ones who could ejaculate at the time and the perfectly smooth guys were just jealous. Later one guy I know started getting a good amount of chest hair at 13 or 14.
I saw a friend of mine in the locker room once we were about 14 and he had lots of chest hair and a trail right down his stomach and above his waist were all covered. Most others didn't even have a happy trail then.

fiveftofhot

1st Like
Media
i actualyl started becomeing really hairy (pubes upper body ass) when i hit puberty,, around 11-12,, i had the hairest legs of every guy in school, and i was the shortest one so i got teased a lot

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not very hairy at all, just a little bit on my upper legs, and a small amount on my chest and abdomen, none at all on my back. the body hair I have is lighter in color than the hair on my head.

I was wearing shorts one day when I was like 20 or 21, and a girl actually asked me if I shaved my legs!

Oh well, it beats being a human gorilla, like my Dad and brother are. and I can still grow a full beard quite well. In fact, I haven't been without Facial hair in some form or another since I was 18. (not for more than a week or two every few years anyways)

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a gorilla, I got pubes when I was about 11, and pretty impressive leg hair since I was about 10 or so. It seems no one has a hairy chest nowadays...I'm a freak lol.

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a growth spurt with my dick the summer when I was 11, and I really liked how it looked--big and hairless. I got the first hairs around it turning dark when I was about 12 and a half. I thought it ruined the clean look. From then on it was Hair City--legs, underarms, arms, and later some in the middle of my chest and the infamous trail down my tummy--which I loved coming in. What I didn't love was getting a hairy butt. lol I'm not a bear, but my mom's brothers and cousins on that side of the family are. Thankfully I've got lighter hair than they do. I never had any harassment about the hair. My best friends were getting it about the same time, but a couple were a good bit ahead of the rest of us.

I remember seeing those two friends who were ahead of us get teased. One swam on our town's swim team, and for a 12 yr old he had a giant dark bush that would show when he wore a Speedo. The other friend and I played basketball all the time. At a practice in 8th grade, one guy raised up my friend's arm and made a rude comment about the amount of underarm hair he had. Later the guy made comments about the thick dark bush he had--and then he saw my friend's big dick, and all comments ceased. lol This friend had the biggest dick I've ver seen in person, and in 8th grade we could tell it'd be a monster.

Oddly enough, one of my best friends has very little body hair. He's tried so hard to grow a moustache/goatee, but it just won't work. He has no arm or leg hair, and barely any under his arms or around his dick. He grew up with white/blond hair, which is dark blond now, but the little hair he now has is very light and barely visible. He played college basketball and said he was always getting comments from his teammates about his lack of hair.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
I was the youngest in my year but got to puberty first, full bush at 11. Some teasing, but that faded as the others got to the same point! Some of their younger brothers curiously wanted to see mine, etc. My best friend was totally hairy, gorilla style, chest, stomach, all over, by 14. but he went pretty bald in his early 20's! I'd rather be relatively hairless than bald!

pawbear56

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I had more hair on my body - love to see it on hairy guys!

Now waiting to see if a 'pill' could be developed to make smooth/less hairy guys get that full chest hair as well as the legs, I'd be the first to try it :)

mjanderso1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i remember back in the day when i was in high school ( i am in australia), i was accelerated ahead and when i was in year 8 (12 years old) i started to get underarm hair, then in year 9 i got a nice thick snail trail happening and in year ten, i got full blown chest hair when i was only 14, damn it. now i am still getting hairier

fight for the foreskin

yeahIknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started getting pubes when i was about 11-12 around the same time i started cumming. As i got a little more older i noticed i was getting more hair up my legs and around my penis area. then i started getting hair on my ass,face,chest etc at like 16-17. i wish we didnt get hair on our ass/ crack i think its nasty but i dont wanna shave it for fear of it growing back more thicker

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember the first communal shower aged 11 in secondary school. We all stood there, hiding ourselves facing the walls where the showers where but Michael and Wayne, both fully developed swaggered along through the middle of the showers with their cocks flapping away against their legs whilst the rest of us hairless wonders just gawped. We all caught up in the end but it was quite a shock at the time!

THEJOKID

Experimental Member
Media
In elementary school I attended a private christian academy. Part of our schedule was that we would go swimming at a neighboring school's pool every friday. We would go in two groups - K-6th Grade in the morning and 7th-12th grade in the afternoon.

I was in 4th grade when I began to develop - both in cocksize and body hair. Needless to say, the other boys my age were still completely bald. I never thought very much of it....UNTIL....

One Friday morning I was called to our principal's office. She very "carefully" explained that I was going to begin taking swimming on Friday afternoons with the jr/sr highschoolers. It seems, I found out much later, that my classmates had begun to ask questions at home as to why I had hair in places and they didnt but worse yet - they asked why I was so large down there? Parents voiced concern and in the end, I ended up swimming with the older boys.

At that time, I didnt know why the change had been made, though. I thought my developments were perfectly normal....until my first friday afternoon post-swim shower. The highschool boys got a glimpse of my bush and oversized boy-meat and were shocked. They called for their buddies who were still changing to come to the shower and "check this out". I was embarrassed at first, but later realized the attention was given because they were impressed by my stuff - they had a new respect for me.

We would talk and joke about my cock and hair after that and later in the semester, a group of the boys even taught me how to stroke my dick and even though I didnt blow my first load of cum til years later, i learned to stroke by watching a group of hot hung teenage guys circle jerk around me in the shower. I still remember the feeling as some of their cumloads blasted out and landed on my hairy legs, ass, dick, and feet.:biggrin1:

Attachments