Early enjoyment of your tubesteak!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Beercan, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Beercan

Beercan Member

I was about twelve and had entered puberty early,I had a good bush of hair and a nice chubby but did not quite know what to do with it.
    I remember I had been rubbing my cock since I was about ten or so and getting the most amazing feeling when this sticky stuff came out,but didn't know what I was really doing.When Happy Harry started getting bigger, and hearing other boys at school talk about jerking off I finally clued in.
    Those early days of jerking off were the best,I got very creative using everything from shampoo to a honey dew melon,and I couldn't do it enough remember those trips to the john between class?.
    Of course like every kid I put my legs over my head just to see how close I could!!! nothing more! but spent a good while licking my head and jerking it until the cum shot up my nose and freaked me out.
    I did only try that once, at least thats what Im sticking to.I do remember though how glorious it was to really enjoy my tubesteak with that youthful enthusiasm we all had,of course I had no idea what lay ahead.
    I am really talking though about that first realization,and first self discovery-- ah bliss.
    Remeber?
    BC

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Excellent presentation of how I matured on the part of Beercan. I can appreciate this story because "Tubesteak" is a name for penis that I heard often many, many years ago. Thanks for the memories.

3. xxncxx

xxncxx New Member

Uh, talk about a redundant thread topic...

4. milforddude

milforddude New Member

at this point, they are all pretty much redundant...

5. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    so yall start some new ones. For those of us who haven't been on since lpsg's inception, it (and some others) are not so bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted