Early Orgasm

cobain

1st Like
Media
I'm having this problem with my GF. In my last thread I noted that my gf and I have incorporated a footjob in our sex routine.

When we have sex, I can last anywhere from 30-40 minutes, sometimes 50. Even if I pop, I can always for round 2.

My GF has given me a couple of footjobs recently, and each and every time I cum so damn early. It's not something I want to stop doing, b/c her footjobs feel really good. But each time she makes me erupt, I have a tough time getting hard for sex.

Just last week after we got back from the movies, we started to fool around on her couch. She gave me a footjob and made quick work of me in just over a minute! I couldn't get hard after that.

But when we have sex and I pop, I'm able to keep going.

It seems like her footjobs really take a alot out of me.

Is there anything I can do to last longer when she gives me a footjob or at least stay hard after she pops my seed?

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cobain it sounds like you might be coming down with a case of podophilia. Relax, it's not something that needs to be cured. Just enjoy it. :wink::footinmouth:

cobain

1st Like
Media
I'm back.

I'm progressing. Before when my GF would give me footjobs, she would finish me off in a minute or so. But lately I have been lasting longer. Her last footjob that she gave me lasted about 15 minutes. It might be b/c we tried a new position. Now I lay on the floor and she sits on the couch and strokes me from that position. Also the cumshots are that much better :)