Early Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by cobain, Mar 18, 2008.

1. cobain

cobain New Member

I'm having this problem with my GF. In my last thread I noted that my gf and I have incorporated a footjob in our sex routine.

When we have sex, I can last anywhere from 30-40 minutes, sometimes 50. Even if I pop, I can always for round 2.

My GF has given me a couple of footjobs recently, and each and every time I cum so damn early. It's not something I want to stop doing, b/c her footjobs feel really good. But each time she makes me erupt, I have a tough time getting hard for sex.

Just last week after we got back from the movies, we started to fool around on her couch. She gave me a footjob and made quick work of me in just over a minute! I couldn't get hard after that.

But when we have sex and I pop, I'm able to keep going.

It seems like her footjobs really take a alot out of me.

Is there anything I can do to last longer when she gives me a footjob or at least stay hard after she pops my seed?

2. new_n_curious

new_n_curious New Member

Albums:
    Easy solution is to end with the footjob.

3. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Maybe, if you have your feet removed and replaced with prosthetics that may slow down your orgasm. I'm not sure though. Do it and get back to me ....let me know how it worked out.

4. cobain

cobain New Member

I would, but my orgasm's feel so much better when she gives me footjobs then when she uses her hand or blows.

The only thing I can think of is changing the position when she gives me a footjob.

5. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:

And how is that a downside?

6. cobain

cobain New Member

Hate to say it, but her BJ's suck!

Her Handjobs are ok, not great.

7. joey baloney

joey baloney New Member

Cobain it sounds like you might be coming down with a case of podophilia. Relax, it's not something that needs to be cured. Just enjoy it. :wink::footinmouth:

8. cobain

cobain New Member

I'm back.

I'm progressing. Before when my GF would give me footjobs, she would finish me off in a minute or so. But lately I have been lasting longer. Her last footjob that she gave me lasted about 15 minutes. It might be b/c we tried a new position. Now I lay on the floor and she sits on the couch and strokes me from that position. Also the cumshots are that much better :)

Draft saved Draft deleted