Early Period

Ender

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Girlfriend recently started having sex 3 weeks ago, and once we did, its been between 13 and 15 times a week. Today, a full week before her normal schedule she started having her period, and was rather shocked by it. Could a sudden increase in sex have led to the early period, or is there another potential factor?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is she on any kind of birth control? Birth Control when one first gets on it can affect a woman's cycle.

How old is your girlfriend?

I do remember when I first started having sex I did have bleeding after sex sometimes especially if the sex partner had a large cock. And I would have sworn at the time that it made my period come on early.

It is probably her body just getting used to all the new sexual activity.

Hopefully you two are making wise choices and using birth control of some form or fashion.

All women's cycles are different so if her's doesn't go back to what is normal for her..... I would encourage her to go talk to her doctor.

If ya'll didn't use birth control there is a chance she could be pregnant and threatening to miscarry.

I would 1. go get an over the counter pregnancy test and have her take it just to be on the safe side. My mother thought she was having her period for about 8 months when she was pregnant with my brother.

2. After the pregnancy test is negative....... I would reccomend getting somebody on some form of birth control. And I am not just talking condoms here. Condoms are good but we all know it is easy to get caught up in the moment and not use a condom when you are just with one person. And take a chance of making a baby. There's a lot of good stuff out there birth control wise. The implants under the skin. Low dose birth control pills which would help regulate her period and help make sure you don't have an oops.

This is just my opinion.

13 to 15 times a week is impressive.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are lots of things that can affect your cycle, stress for instance, and when I have a cold or I'm ill my period has always been affected by this, I'd say not to worry about it happening just once, but if it's not back to normal the next time then to go and get it checked out.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
every woman, even the most regular (like me) have the odd early or late period.

the other posters pretty much said it all.

Ender

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice and info. We have been using condoms every time and in a week we are going to Planned Parenthood to get her on the pill and for both of us to get tested. She has been very stressed out with classes and parents visiting. That along with the spike in activity probably just triggered it.