1. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    So my roommate has been borrowing my earphones. Not a big deal until today when I saw her pulling them out of the drawer where she keeps her vibrator. Anyone else think this is bothersome?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Why do you let her do that? Doesn't she know you can buy earphones at K-Mart or Target for $10.00? :confused:I'm a germaphobe so I would have stopped that promptly.

Is anything else in the drawer? Was the cord wrapped around the vibrator? If her ear wax on your ear phones didn't bother you, I don't quite get why having them share a drawer with her vibrator is a big deal. Does she not wash her toys properly after play?

Either give her the earphones and tell her why you are doing so. Or take them back, sterilize them and tell her to buy her own damn earphones. :cool:

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I refuse to share my ear phones with anyone. Holy shit ear wax... never mind the germs from her pussy. Give her them and ask for money to replace them. Tell her you were informed of her gross behaviour with the vibrator and you need to replace them now.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Lysol spray solves a multitude of sins.

5. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    I spent $149.00 on my earphones(I know some of you might think kind of expensive)....use them with my iPod and my laptop...if i ever caught someone using them...well they better have the $$$to replace them. Keeping them with a vib...yeech...

6. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    I don't much have a problem with the ear wax and what not, I know it too is rather gross but her and I as roommates and best friends share probably more than just that with each other. And no the earphones weren't wrapped around the vibrator, but I"m not sure of the washing habits of her toys, so it's just gross for me to think that the ear phones minds well have been in her underpants all day.

Draft saved Draft deleted