Earrings on a guy

thebigmac89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello.

I am just curious to what people think here. I currently have both earlobes pierced with a horseshoe through each one. I was wondering if both earrings pierced on a guy looks gay. I have also been thinkin about either putting studs in my ears or gauging them (not the bigger sizes!). Also I have been thinking of either getting my eyebrow or lip pierced. Just want opinions is all. Thanks.

I used to have a stud, then a small ring in my left ear, when I was in my teens. The 'rule' here (UK) is if you have more piercings in your left ear than your right, then it's not gay. Dunno why tho. :p

I personally think a small discreet one in yer left ear looks the best. :)

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long chandelier danglers work best with a simple outfit, but no more than 2" in diameter or you will look tacky.
"never leave home without your earrings", your outfit wont be complete.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Long chandelier danglers work best with a simple outfit, but no more than 2" in diameter or you will look tacky.
"never leave home without your earrings", your outfit wont be complete.

Oh and Silver is dreeeecchie, it's Gold, Palladium, Rhodium, DIAMONDS, lots and lots of DIAMONDS all the way. Team all this with Musquash and you wont look gay at all daaaarling. :biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a small diamond stud in my left ear, i pierced my ear myself using nothing but the stud itself, it took 20 minutes to do lol cos it was painful to do for some reason...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I depends on the guy. Some guys pull it off as cool, others, it could look gay. I am talking about both ears.

Growing up, I would hear that if a male only wears one earring, you could tell his sexuality. Left ear means your straight. Right ears means you are gay. Both ears? Could go either way.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On guys, I think the smaller the better (earrings, I meant earrings :wink:)

I know the left thing-right thing, but I've never have felt that earrings make a guy look gay, no matter what ear.

I have both pierced (got them done one at a time my freshman year in college) and my hubby does as well. We both wear relatively small silver hoops (his are thicker than mine, but then he is beefier than I am).

I don't find any correlation between earrings and orientation.

I know plenty of gay men with neither ear pierced.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
earrings are statements of style,self expression...NOT a statement of sexuality.its sort of like the "white socks on thursdays"rule back in the day.unless you're caught blowing some dude in a public rest room,you shouldn't worry about "looking gay"...PLEASE!!

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
earrings are statements of style,self expression...NOT a statement of sexuality.its sort of like the "white socks on thursdays"rule back in the day.unless you're caught blowing some dude in a public rest room,you shouldn't worry about "looking gay"...PLEASE!!

Does my dick in your mouth make me look gay?:confused: