Earth Hour Trow Nite!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With just hours to go before the globe switches off for Earth Hour, the number of cities and towns signing up to switch their lights off at 8:30pm on Saturday 28 March has already exceeded the ambitious target of one billion people in 1,000 cities set by the Earth Hour organizers. Currently, 1,672 cities and towns across 80 countries are committed, with more coming on board every day. Earth Hour is the chance for the people of the world to make their voice heard, with statistics being presented to world leaders at the Global Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen 2009. This meeting will determine official government policies to take action against global warming, which will replace the Kyoto Protocol.
Don't let your house be seen with the lights on when the satellites take a picture from space!

www.earthhour.org

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'k

just switched everything off ... hope prowlers don't get any ideas ...

not in the mood for busting jaws, or kicking prowler butt

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just tried to bribe the president of the co op association with homemade coffee cake...no dice it's against the security regulations of the building to turn off the lights under the awning.

D

deleted298367

YAY! I'm so excited! I'm turning everything off.

D

deleted298367

I had my entire roomoffice off. lol. I was actually at Ihop during. Their lights were on -_-