Easier being single woman or man?

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depending on what you're on about, I guess.

Aren't men supposed to have most things easier? Whether that being to do with bias or just less to deal with I dunno... But you refer to being single so I presume it relates to sex and relationships more than discrimination.

In terms of getting a one night stand or finding a date etc I would not hesitate to claim its easier for a straight woman (at least to get laid) rather than a straight man.

If you mean any other sense I only vaguely know the traditional view which I already mentioned, and clearly not that well.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men by far.

While a man's stock doesn't shift too much during his life women peak earlier and after a certain age it is a long and violent fall.

D

deleted3782

It depends on the person...and I disagree that its always easier for men. Single men can be loners that have little in the way of a support system (which is ok for loners, hence being loners), but everyone needs support at some point in their lives. Single women, on the other hand, can have a great social network of friends and/or family that make them quite content and happy. Their "stock value" doesn't go down as they get older, in fact it goes up as they become more independent, more needed by others, and more engaged in their community.

I think (and hope) the days of the concept of the "lonely old spinster/Eleanor Rigby" are over. You are just as likely to find lonesome sad bachelors these days. Each gender can be single and unhappy or discontented. Each gender can be single and happy and content.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is easier generally. I mean, you are less likely to have to struggle with conflicts, or worrying about what the other one is doing now, or if s/he is cheating on you. You don't have to worry about whether you're making him/her angry, and what to do for the next anniversary...

At least those are my 'easies'...