Easier in the ass?

thuc2020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always found it easier to get my dick (not that big at 8.5") right to the hilt in a girl's or boy's ass, easier than in a girl's pussy. Anyone else experience this?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That will be because there is a cervix about 5" up inside a womans vagina. No such obstruction in the anus..... but despite that, my bottom is still a no go zone! lol

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Length hasn't been the problem at 6.5" but girth at 6.25" turned out to be the problem that we had been having for 31 years. We thought my wife had medical and/or psychological issues, but it turns out that I am just to girthy for her. She has been dilating her vagina for over a year and is finally making some progress. One morning nearly a year ago she came up to bed and asked if I would like to try butt plugging her, I didn't even know that she was dilating her ass, well to our surprise she can take me in her ass and I can even thrust vigorously after she has relaxed, of course we use plenty of lubrication.
The other morning was the first time that I could get half way into her vagina so she is progressing on that front, so to speak.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a huge problem putting it in a girls pussy but it doesn't have anything to do with how it fits. ha ha.

i have noticed, however, the more in shape the "receiver" is, the much more difficult it is to get in in the ass.

blm

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
The length of the average vagina is only about 4" but can expand to over twice that when stimulated. My wife can easily take 8" but beyond that it bangs against her cervix and she doesn't like that. I think girth is the more important factor.

I'm only average thickness but I once dated a girl that had a very difficult time taking me in her pussy. With lots of patience and lube I finally got in but could only move very slowly without making her wince. We decided to try anal and that worked just fine (and she liked it!).

My wife on the other hand LOVES thick cocks in her pussy. The thicker the better. She also likes fisting so there you go. She doesn't like anything bigger than me in her ass.

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been allowed to put it in any girl's butt. Poor son of a bitchm I am so jealous.

arty

Just Browsing
Media
I wife loves it up the arse she loves that tight feeling I have been married 45 years and after taking in the pussy for a time she always asks me to fuck her up the arse, then I cum over her great big tits there has been times when it has not easy getting my cock in but once I have oiled my cock no trouble.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has always been able to take a large cock when fully aroused without any trouble but much prefers a thick cock over length. She really gets off with that tight feeling be it being fucked virginally or anally. Provided she is fully aroused and I've added some lube entering her anally hasn't ever been a problem. Once she had a MMF DP and had no problem taking the two thick cocks.