Easier to take thicker

Hey guys,

It seems a weird paradox that taking bigger, thicker dicks is actually easier than average sized dicks. I find being fucked by average sized guys much more painful, because they don't really open me up enough to allow a deep, relentless fuck. It seems to hurt a lot more and as they find it difficult to thrust, it doesn't end up feeling like a proper fuck at all.

A big dick really forces my hole open, especially a thick one (I'd much prefer short and thick than long and skinny). There seems to be a "breaking point" where the hurt disappears and everything relaxes, which only big dicks can do. Does anyone else find this too?

D

deleted557465

I've never been fucked so I can't really have an opinion about it, but it seems to me a bit irrational theory :p
by the way - I'd totally fuck you! :wink:

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Passive boy you are absolutely right...it is easier to take a thick dick rather than a skinny or average dick, the average long and skinny dicks feel like you are being jabbed or stabbed in the ass while the thick fat dicks are somewhat less painfull once inside of you and more pleasureable

bearvwe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BoxersguyNJ, you are so right. Being jabbed at high speed by a small dick is no fun, but the slower and sensuous rythm from a large one sliding in deep is ..... well let's just say I'm feeling weak just thinking about it. LOL

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree: a thicker cock opens me up, since I'm only 7-8 inches in depth. On all my other sites, I request a 7 or more circumference to fit my quarter-sized vagain.

Now, some men may say, if I'm that small, wouldn't all that circumference hurt? Oui, mai -- it would: but, I must be stretched. Yea, I've had 6-7 inch cocks, pencil thin, but they left me unfilled, not stretched, and sexually frustrated.

So, I agree with passiveboybigcock -- give me something I can fill. My ultimate fantasy is to have an 8 inch girth inside me -- at least the head, posters. LMAO.

Any men out there in cockland who can fulfill this request?

Episcopalian (Denise).

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well damn, with your love of thick cock and a thick cock of your own, you must be great fun to be with. You, my friend are VERY hot.

I agree with your conclusion, by the way...I'm just hard as a rock after seeing the pictures of your cock and watching you cum in your video.

Whew!

Thanks for the early morning son-rise!