easiest position for first time?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dancinfool, Nov 27, 2005.

1. dancinfool

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so my boyfriend is a virgin and i wanted to know if there are any positions that would make it less painful for our first time... hes about average, so im not worried about taking him, but im over 8 inches and i dont want it to hurt too much

ive heard that its MORE painful if he lies on his stomach, but i have no clue
    any ideas/suggestions?

2. GoneA

Gold Member

i really do wish i could help you.

3. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have found that I take it better on my back. I dunno why but it goes in and deeper easier. After that it's easier to do doggie or on my side. Just go slow at first.

4. face_jism

face_jism Member

The standard answer is with him sitting on top. He can then control everything. However, he has to learn that any old angle will not work. It has to be comfortable for your penis also. He can't just go sitting down on it like he's taking a rest.

Once he gets comfortable, you can bang him any which way. He should feel privileged and grateful. There's nothing like feeling a man deep inside you.

5. dancinfool

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks guys!;)

6. GoneA

Gold Member

oh your welcome. anytime.

7. Jadamo

Jadamo New Member

Albums:
    First, what shape is your cock?

Here is some advice...(from personal experience)

Once, when I was getting fucked (wonderfully) by a hung black man, the doggy style felt "incomplete", as if he was not in me all the way. We found it hard to make it go in. You see, he had a nice, strong downward curve from the base to the tip. After a few minutes on my hands and knees, I switched positions and got on my back...

Well, lemme tell ya, hun!!

That cock slid in faster than a wet hotdog going down a fat man's gullet.

Then I thought: THAT'S IT!! HIS curved cock had to match the hole in my ass. I've seen diagrams show how the "anal chute" works...The hole tends to move upward, toward the spine as the opening goes deeper into the body. Matching that shape to his cock made it A LOT easier to be penetrated. Now, having been fucked by many shaped cocks, I learned that the straight ones (I am referring to the shape...or am I?) tend to have more fun. Those can penetrate anything.

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21906

So, my fellow 8"er...go to your man, and match your shape with his internal one!! (unless you've already popped it, don't read this post)!!

8. hushpuppy

hushpuppy New Member

I have found that, if I get on top and sit on it, I can take even the biggest dick comfortably. A few suggestions: make sure the butt is clean (he'll be more relaxed if he's not worried about yucky stuff getting on your dick), use lots of good lube like Wet or Astroglide, and take...it...slowly. Have fun!

9. GoneA

Gold Member

HA! "Astroglide" I've always thought that was a funny word ... astroglide.

10. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is such an easy answer.....Since he is the one that is going to be the bottom , just allow him to decide what feels comfortable to him. He need to be in controll during your first time. If it hurts in any postion, he can then tell you to stop and try something new. Are you afraid of your size hurting him. If so, do you know if he has ever taken a well endowed man or even a big dildo? If it is your size that you are afraid will hurt him, you have to realize that it's going to hurt no matter what postion you get in. Different position will not make your size change. You will still be that well hung man that you were prior to topping him.....just something to think about.
    :p

11. Kenn

Kenn New Member

Albums:
    I tend to find the easiest way with a btm is for me to lie on my back and let him get adjusted to my dick, i.e. he is on top. Also realize that your thickness, whatever that may be is initially the difficult part for him to adjust to.

12. TragicDemise

TragicDemise New Member

Regardless of the position you choose, always remember this advice: too much lube is almost enough (especially if you are well endowed).

13. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    Anal sex huh? hmm, as far as taking it goes.. I'm a small gal! But I surprise myself. I find that with lube, once it's comfortable slipping in and out, there's enough... too much is a bit gross, and it only really makes an effect on girth, not length - but that's just for me. anyhow, story time:

try approaching him from a different angle. Ask him if he knows how much he can take? turn it into a challenge, buy a dildo similar to your penis and have fun with it without alluding to the fact you want to have sex straight after. just have fun, and if all goes well, the both of you will be so turned on and prepared it should go easy. This is how I was broken in, anyway. Anything more than three or four fingers got a little uncomfortable, then my boyfriend got me a vibrating dildo as a challenge. Sex wasn't the immediate agenda, but after a good hour's play i could take the entire 8 inches. So there you go, and hope you have some fun!!! :p

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

autumn who? :tongue:

15. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    whaa?? *im confused :(*

16. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Whoops, you're even more of a newbie than I am!

I made a couple of posts implying that I was obsessed with user autumnbreeze4321 awhile back. I was suggesting that I had forgotten all about her and that you were my new target of obsession. :tongue:

Sheesh, get with the program and start digging through the archives, or this relationship is never going to work out.

17. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    .... Relationshipwhatnow?!?! oooohh boy what have i gotten myself into...

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I understand that GHB works wonders.

19. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

What, now are you going to act like you didn't mean all those sweet nothings you whispered in my ear last night when we made sweet, sweet love down by the fire?

20. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    GHB?

Oh, and spladie... keep it in your pants.

Draft saved Draft deleted