easiest position for first time?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
But really.. what is GHB
GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate) is a naturally occurring component of human cells. It is used most commonly in the form of a chemical salt (Na-GHB or K-GHB) which is taken recreationally as a depressant with effects quite similar to those of alcohol. These salts are powders but are most often mixed with water for recreational use. While GHB is most notorious for a few cases where it has been given to unsuspecting individuals, it is more commonly used as a recreational intoxicant like alcohol, as a sleep-aid, or as a supplement by body-builders.

One of the major concerns with GHB is that the recreational dosage range is narrow and even small overdoses can cause temporary unrousable unconsciousness (a type of coma) and large overdoses (poisonings) can be life-threatening. There are two other chemicals which are used as GHB equivalents: 1,4-butanediol and gamma butyrlactone.

tivers78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmmm... well someone knows his recreational drugs,eh Spladle? Sounds like something I did in CHEM.ENGRG305.:biggrin1:

try approaching him from a different angle. Ask him if he knows how much he can take? turn it into a challenge, buy a dildo similar to your penis and have fun with it without alluding to the fact you want to have sex straight after. just have fun, and if all goes well, the both of you will be so turned on and prepared it should go easy. This is how I was broken in, anyway. Anything more than three or four fingers got a little uncomfortable, then my boyfriend got me a vibrating dildo as a challenge. Sex wasn't the immediate agenda, but after a good hour's play i could take the entire 8 inches. So there you go, and hope you have some fun!!! :p

Xii! I like it! Will keep ur pearls of wisdom in mind against future necessity.

TragicDemise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While GHB has certainly been used to lower inhibitions and facilitate less-than-willing sex, I've never heard it called a roofie.

I think what you are thinking of is Rohypnol - the so-called 'date rape' drug.

:hijacked:

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup i think your right, though i think GHB sometimes gets thrown in there.

funny story, my buddy actually got "roofied" now this sounds terrible, but he is a notorious drink stealer when he's drunk. apparently he took some girls drink and saved her a very very traumatic story, so for that i think its pretty cool. however, he had an alergic reaction and had a break out of hives all over his body he woke up with. thats the funny part.

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tivers78 said:
Hmmm... well someone knows his recreational drugs,eh Spladle? Sounds like something I did in CHEM.ENGRG305.:biggrin1:

Xii! I like it! Will keep ur pearls of wisdom in mind against future necessity.

Thanks, and no problem ! :D

Any time :)