Easiest way to gain half an inch?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by StateofMind, May 14, 2008.

1. StateofMind

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not as happy with my length as I am with my girth. I'd really like to improve on the 6.5" that I've got, as well as possibly increase my flaccid size (very much a grower). I've always assumed that penis enlargement was completely impossible, but some of these exercises seem kind of legit. Can anyone give me suggestions? How hard would it be to gain half an inch?

2. D_Garlyk Goldenarm

D_Garlyk Goldenarm New Member

To be honest, your penis size is fine.

But try some Jelqing if you really want that extra half inch. Takes dedication.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude... you look good to me. also, you still have a few more years to grow. I didn't reach the size I am now until I was 23 or so....and I think I might still be growing (not much though). so be happy with what you have, and hope (at least for your own sake) that you will add a bit more size to your schlong

4. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    It looks pretty good to me.

5. Coolbill

Coolbill New Member

Albums:
    You want length huh? Here's my routine. Keep in mind that it takes time and it takes a little commitment.

5 mins heat with gel heat pack (microwaved for 45 secs with cloth cover)

5 -10 mins stretching - fulcrum stretching and normal stretching in all directions

5-10 mins wet jelqing - with 30% hard on,

5-10 mins of uli's (hand clamping) do a kegel to engorge the penis, then clamp with an overhand (palm down) 'okay' grip and firmly push the blood toward the head of the penis.

Finish up with a nice stretching routine. Keep this up for 6 months and you will gain some length, trust me I've gain nearly 3/4" in less than a year.

Everybody is different but good luck! Check out my before and after pics (attached)

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted