Easily orgasming women and fertility...

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

A few years ago I caught a documentary where a woman actually had a tiny camera inside her vagina after her boyfriend/husband had ejaculated inside her.

She was orgasming and the camera caught how the cervix actually dips down and "laps" up the semen/sperm. The doctors/scientists then speculated that this "lapping up" motion facilitating getting sperm to the egg (via the fallopian tubes??)

So that has me wondering now. Are the women who can orgasm very easily more likely to get pregnant?

Is the reverse true: do "frigid" women have a difficult time getting pregnant?

(This next bit is false logic I know but...) can one assume if they see a mom with several kids in tow, that she easily orgasms?

(Around here if we see a family with five or more kids we just go "oh, they must be catholic" ... chuckle chuckle)

I am the largest my girlfriend has been with, and she can only orgasm with a Pocket Rocket against her clit. Her past boyfriends/husbands have never given her an orgasm either. OTOH, all of my other past girlfriends have had no problems having an orgasm with me either through oral, fingering or intercourse.

It does hurt my ego that the current girlfriend can only orgasm that way, with her toy.

She was sexually abused/molested when she was kid.

I'm wondering if our relationship continues and we do get married is her inability to orgasm other ways going to affect our fertility. She has one kid already. He's 4. But now we're both in our 30's. And her clock is definitely ticking.

Thanks in advance,

W/1 Stand Dev

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I have an ex who found it very hard to cum, never from penetration alone (even with a huge guy from her past, but we all know that size isn't everything, even here...), for her to cum she needed a thumb on her clit or a vibrator up her ass while we fucked or a lot of vigorous tongue and finger work and on one or two memorable occasions, my whole hand. Anyway, she reckons her husband barely touched her after she got pregnant the first time and only fucked her twice after she had her first kid, she managed to get pregnant on one of them which seems pretty fertile to me.

My current girlfriend is multi-orgasmic and was trying for a kid for most of the last ten years.

So from a simple sample of the two women i've spent most of the last few years with, there is no connection. That said, it's a common idea and may even have some basis in reality, I've heard it said be several female friends.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting concept; but no, it doesnt work that way. Many women get pregnant without ever having an orgasm.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im sure there is something to how the cervix does during orgasm, but i wouldnt say it makes or breaks it. While some premitive in its function, im sure its just one of the many things that can happen to peak fertility but not make a huge difference. Maybe its an ideal thing.

I usually cum dozens of times with my vibrator after intercourse, just my sex drive and he's usually snoring after clean up. I did this while trying to get pregnant for years, ultimately, we needed some ultra scientific pharmaceutical intervention. Hell those of us who were really working to get pregnant were doing all that- with our legs in air like for like an hour.

Hell he still has me with my legs up in the air for an hour!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was trying to get pregnant, the docs encouraged me to have orgasms during or after sex because it couldn't hurt and could help get pregnant because of the action you're writing about. However, I imagine that it only increases the amount of sperm that reaches the egg a slight amount since the sperm is designed to swim toward the uterus anyway.

Regardless, if it does decrease some part of fertility, it would just make it less likely to get pregnant during every act during the fertile period, not infertile. If anything it would mean getting pregnant less often.

The thing is, if you're actively trying to get pregnant, a woman can stimulate herself to orgasm any way she needs after the semen is deposited and then lie on her back with her hips elevated-- both of which are done to presumably help get sperm into her uterus. You don't have to orgasm during intercourse-- and I'd hazard to guess that having one during or after the man does rather than before is the only way it really counts since the contracting action wouldn't really do much if there's no semen there.

All in all, I don't think it's much of a big deal. There are a lot of reasons for infertility and that's not among the ones doctors try to treat.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I saw that programme, and I also remember it also featured "sperm warfare", where if a woman has more than one partner her body is more receptive to one of the guys sperm, and the two different sperm can fight each other. Possibly a factor in ensuring the right sperm gets to the egg, but still there are plenty that get pregnant by the wrong guy. Orgasm is probably a factor in ensuring fertility, but there will be many others too.

I also once read that Jewish women are more likely to have boys, due to the fact that they abstain from sex during part of the menstural cycle and Jewish men are taught that women should orgasm before they do. Also that catholic women give birth to children with more birth defects due to using the rhythm method and older eggs being fertilised. I have no idea if these theories are based on fact or are huge generalisations.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zaza wrote:

I also once read that Jewish women are more likely to have boys, due to the fact that they abstain from sex during part of the menstural cycle and Jewish men are taught that women should orgasm before they do.

Oy vey!

LOL!

I did NOT know that Jewish women abstain from intercourse during a particular part of their menstrual cycle. That is a new one on me.

Also, the few Jewish women I have talked to all hated Jewish guys. I don't know if they thought they were schmucks or what. I would think if Jewish men did get their Jewish women off first, those hot Jewish 20 somethings I talked to while in Arizona (ASU ... U of A?) wouldn't have thought so bad of Jewish men.

Getting back to the more boys born to Jewish families thing though, I thought it was the male's sperm that decided the sex of the child. The woman's egg is already an "X" and the sperm either carries just one "X" or just one "Y" (we hope just ONE).

I thought I might have heard or read somewhere that a womans acidic level could have something to do with her fertility and/or the sex of the baby.

But then again that could have been one of those late night informercials plugging calcium from beaches of Okinawa, saying that we need to change our pH.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Its true that sperm determine the babys sex with the X or Y chromasome. One sort have staying power, and the other swim faster, therefore when in the menstural cycle a woman concieves determines which type of sperm is more likely to make it to the egg.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an ex who found it very hard to cum, never from penetration alone (even with a huge guy from her past, but we all know that size isn't everything, even here...), for her to cum she needed a thumb on her clit or a vibrator up her ass while we fucked or a lot of vigorous tongue and finger work and on one or two memorable occasions, my whole hand. Anyway, she reckons her husband barely touched her after she got pregnant the first time and only fucked her twice after she had her first kid, she managed to get pregnant on one of them which seems pretty fertile to me.

My current girlfriend is multi-orgasmic and was trying for a kid for most of the last ten years.

So from a simple sample of the two women i've spent most of the last few years with, there is no connection. That said, it's a common idea and may even have some basis in reality, I've heard it said be several female friends.
The most common cause of infertility in the U.S. Is chlamydia.

B_imjustaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a female orgasm meant a higher chance of conceiving a child, I think the current world population would be about 200. :p

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Im sure there is something to how the cervix does during orgasm, but i wouldnt say it makes or breaks it. While some premitive in its function, im sure its just one of the many things that can happen to peak fertility but not make a huge difference. Maybe its an ideal thing.

I usually cum dozens of times with my vibrator after intercourse, just my sex drive and he's usually snoring after clean up. I did this while trying to get pregnant for years, ultimately, we needed some ultra scientific pharmaceutical intervention. Hell those of us who were really working to get pregnant were doing all that- with our legs in air like for like an hour.

Hell he still has me with my legs up in the air for an hour!

yes well having seen your pics I believe it : P

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Wow I just learned alot! lolI had no idea about half of that, anytime I'm not ready for kids yet so I'm not worried. But on all this, does having a longer penis help you get pregnant, as the sperm have less far to swim and he can deposit it deeper into you? Also, I've noticed that with bigger guys I am more stretched during sex, and after he cums in me (I'm on the pill) that his cum more easily runs back out of me. I guess if you do the whole legs in the air bit that might help, but do you think it matters? Or does it kind of cancel since he put his sperm in you deeper?

Jen

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its true that sperm determine the babys sex with the X or Y chromasome. One sort have staying power, and the other swim faster, therefore when in the menstural cycle a woman concieves determines which type of sperm is more likely to make it to the egg.

X is the female sperm, Y is male. Y sperm swim faster but can't stay alive in the uterus as long, while X sperm are able to stay and wait for the egg or so I seem to recall seeing on a documentary.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think anything like the fact you orgasmed or elevated your pelvis to allow the cum to pool around your cervix only marginally increases your chances, but if you have trouble conceiving that extra chance could make all the difference.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I just learned alot! lolI had no idea about half of that, anytime I'm not ready for kids yet so I'm not worried. But on all this, does having a longer penis help you get pregnant, as the sperm have less far to swim and he can deposit it deeper into you? Also, I've noticed that with bigger guys I am more stretched during sex, and after he cums in me (I'm on the pill) that his cum more easily runs back out of me. I guess if you do the whole legs in the air bit that might help, but do you think it matters? Or does it kind of cancel since he put his sperm in you deeper?
Jen

Jen and ZaZa both brought out something that I think there is some truth to. Even if it is anedoctal. Longer penis means deeper insertion of the semen. Especially if forcefully ejaculated. Also the more semen the more sperm. And being very wide/thick can cause a lot of semen to leak and run back out, especially if there is a huge load deposited. I have seen this many times. But I have also for many years understood what ZaZa was saying that for a woman with multiple partners in a short span of time (such as in a group sex with multiple males situation), besides the longer penis and shooting the most semen forcefully "factors", I understand that if the woman is ovulating then there is actually is a "sperm warfare" sitution where the sperm of two (or more) males compete to win the race to reproduce. Sort of takes the idea of big penis "cockblocking" to a whole different level doesn't it...lol. Seriously, all three factors, in a multiple partner situation, which man has the larger penis shooting deeper, which man has the most forceful and copious ejaculations to shoot deeper, and simply health and virility and aggresiveness of the mens sperm itself, all probably play some factor in which man makes the lady pregnant in such a multiple partner situation. Sort of like evolution on a small scale...bigger penis, bigger ejaculation, forceful ejaculation, and strength of the sperm...all play a factor I would think. Of course, if the lady is not "fertile" at that time, and/or is taking some form of birth control, the above factors would be essentially moot for inducing pregnancy.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I orgasm fairly easily and I love to fuck like a bunny but I don't procreate like one...don't know why...maybe because I went on the pill when I didn't want to conceive? Just a thought...

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I orgasm fairly easily and I love to fuck like a bunny but I don't procreate like one...don't know why...maybe because I went on the pill when I didn't want to conceive? Just a thought...

Wow sexy and intelligent... no it can't be possible:eek: