Easing the Pain!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ok so why is it after periods of time sex hurts so badly for the next 2 days. It's not like he was being rough or anything like that. Please someone help make it stop!! :biggrin1:

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you ever ask your doctor about that issue? Have oyu ever had a thorough exam? Maybe it's something to do with your cervix?
now you have me thinking.... oh boy am I in for it lol
(((((( Hug))))) hope that makes you feel better

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It started about three years ago, I really hate riding bikes for that reason. My dad bought me a gel seat, but I still have a sore crotch and butt.

I have a bike seat that has a hole cut in the middle of it for this. You can get these at bike shops. My butt still hurts after bike riding for any major distances, though, even with a gel seat with a hole in the middle - but the hole in the middle of the seat does help the crotch.

One other thing that will help with bike riding is the shorts with the padding in the crotch area. I have these too, from my bike riding days.

Can't really say anything about the other though. No real experience to go on there.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had that before, it seemed to be just after ovulating or just before my period so mine was probably a hormonal thing but you should get it checked out...seriously.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has to dilate her vagina and ass daily if there is to be any chance of success with penetration. Otherwise the pain from penetration is to much for her. She is still trying to get her vagina dilated to where she can accept me and she has been trying for nearly two years. The trouble is if she goes three days without dilating she is back to square one.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My wife has to dilate her vagina and ass daily if there is to be any chance of success with penetration. Otherwise the pain from penetration is to much for her. She is still trying to get her vagina dilated to where she can accept me and she has been trying for nearly two years. The trouble is if she goes three days without dilating she is back to square one.
What the heck? I don't have trouble being penetrated...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easing the Pain!!
Ok so why is it after periods of time sex hurts so badly for the next 2 days. It's not like he was being rough or anything like that. Please someone help make it stop!! :biggrin1:

What the heck? I don't have trouble being penetrated...

Well maybe I misunderstood your post, you said that sex hurts after a period of time, but nowhere did you say how long that was. So I thought that dilation might help.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hullo TK -- do you also have any problems with your knees, lower back, and/or neck?

If so, (1) a chiropractor might be able to help, and (2) if you like emergen-C (fizzy vitamin C drink), then the Joint Health version of emergen-C is fantastic.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hullo TK -- do you also have any problems with your knees, lower back, and/or neck?

If so, (1) a chiropractor might be able to help, and (2) if you like emergen-C (fizzy vitamin C drink), then the Joint Health version of emergen-C is fantastic.
Yes to all of the above. Hrm, I'll make an appointment to get a recommendation to a chiropractor.

Altered:
My lower back, and hips hurt the morning after sex.