EAST coast WEST coast (Lockerroom Nudity)

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently moved to LA from NYC and I found a gym in West LA so that I could keep my body in shape. The number 1 thing that i noticed is that guys in general here are extremely comfortable with showing their bodies.

In NYC unless you have a massive dick or on the more senior side of age or simply cruising for action, you most likely will be covered up and that's if you even decide to go to the locker. In LA Gay Straight Black White Asian Latino young and old are simply chilling in the locker naked! in the sauna, naked! in the jacuzzi naked! I was just kind of taken a back by the different Attitudes.

Seeing how natural it is here makes me feel way more comfortable disrobing. It was really more of a bonding experience. Before I only went nude when i was in another country but Californians really don't seem to care.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If we don't have a problem with a governor whose done full frontal nudity in several movies (go watch the beginning of Terminator), why would we be prudes in the locker room?

Or it could be that you are in LA, I suspect things are different at the gyms in Imperial or Kern county.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I recently moved to LA from NYC and I found a gym in West LA so that I could keep my body in shape. The number 1 thing that i noticed is that guys in general here are extremely comfortable with showing their bodies.

In NYC unless you have a massive dick or on the more senior side of age or simply cruising for action, you most likely will be covered up and that's if you even decide to go to the locker. In LA Gay Straight Black White Asian Latino young and old are simply chilling in the locker naked! in the sauna, naked! in the jacuzzi naked! I was just kind of taken a back by the different Attitudes.

Seeing how natural it is here makes me feel way more comfortable disrobing. It was really more of a bonding experience. Before I only went nude when i was in another country but Californians really don't seem to care.
Thats because most of us break our nudity shyness in jail. At lest I did.

Please enjoy the police chases on TV. Thats one thing I am going to miss when I leave on Saturday to Washington.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I walk around naked and weigh myself naked at the gym all the time, and I'm 27 and I certainly don't have the biggest dick on the planet. It isn't an East/West issue at all. The OP obviously went to a very uptight gym in NYC and now goes to a chill one in LA.

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CDOG204, Had you said I go to a gym where people weigh themselves naked and nudity is the norm I would be more inclined to accept the argument but the fact that you just said that YOU do it, doesn't really answer my claim, as one person doesn't necessarily and always reflect the attitudes of the majority.

I understand your point, Not everyone is uptight about the issue in NYC but when you walk into a LA gym you notice the change instantly

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this made me laugh...had a very 'shy' guy in the locker room recently- he was weighing himself, with a towel on... every time he would go to adjust the scales his towel would fall off, he would then bend down to pick it up and put it back on- in bending over you could see *EVERYTHING* :eek::cool::biggrin1:.

This happened 4 or 5 times, other men were trying not to snicker....he was being soooo protective (of his not bad looking/hanging goods) ...sheesh...

then to make it even more amusing when he turned around- with towel- you could tell he was getting a bit of a woodie...

lol

I walk around naked and weigh myself naked at the gym all the time, and I'm 27 and I certainly don't have the biggest dick on the planet. It isn't an East/West issue at all. The OP obviously went to a very uptight gym in NYC and now goes to a chill one in LA.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
IDK, I see plenty of people who are comfortable with nudity at the Equinox I go to in Manhattan along with plenty more who do the towel dance. I've seen about the same thing out in LA at an Equinox and LA Fitness. Perhaps it is because both of those clubs were in the Westwood area on Wilshire Boulevard and there is a very corporate scene, but I didn't detect a difference.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've lived in both NYC and in LA and I think as a rule California people tend to be much more relaxed and if not in better shape than have a higher degree of body acceptance.

D_Dewey_DeLong

Account Disabled
Media
We have a Gym in my area that has two floors of naked - naked swim, naked steam, naked sauna, naked whirl pool and of course naked gag showers. All male. Social place as well as a fitness place. Wholesome gym - fathers and sons, brothers, and buddies. Everyone is comfy totally naked.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
We have a Gym in my area that has two floors of naked - naked swim, naked steam, naked sauna, naked whirl pool and of course naked gag showers. All male. Social place as well as a fitness place. Wholesome gym - fathers and sons, brothers, and buddies. Everyone is comfy totally naked.

Do you mean "naked gang showers"? I got an entirely differnt visual with "gag showers". LMAO!!!!

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media

Do you mean "naked gang showers"? I got an entirely differnt visual with "gag showers". LMAO!!!!

No, no! Say that you meant "Gag" showers! Please! ; )

I've seen some fatties that made me gag. lol

Talkin' about bodies, not cocks.

Of course you were! No way that big fat cocks could EVER make you gag! LMFAO!!!!

Joeyfromal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Where is that? I can't imagine that on the east coast.