East Indian men

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have heard many things surrounding East Indian men's penises,and I would like to seperate myth from reality,my current guy was born and raised here but both of his parents originally came from India,I have heard for years that Asian/Indian have less than impressive endowments,I would like to say that is not necessarily the case,my guy is a full 9.25 inches(at least)erect and very thick,his brother is 11 inches erect,so I think it's a bunch of hooey when people say that,I know from personal experience,so what do you think?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
no, i can tell you from experience that they have the same variations in dick size as just about everyone else. I have visited a whole lot of places on this grubby little planet, and there are very few in which i've noticed a disproportionate number of very large or very small penises.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I have heard for years that Asian/Indian have less than impressive endowments,I would like to say that is not necessarily the case,my guy is a full 9.25 inches(at least)erect and very thick,his brother is 11 inches erect,so I think it's a bunch of hooey when people say that,I know from personal experience,so what do you think?

I've screwed around with three Indian men. One was very large the other two were just above average.

The two Asian men I've had sex with were not impressively hung. I don't suggest a stereotype but simply lend my own experience to the mix.

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself have been with many different guys and I can totally agree with the fact that every ethnic group has it's own frequency of variation on this subject. However, I think some ethnic groups have more consistency towards certain penis sizes etc. I have been with men of almost every ethnicity (generally) and I have also been with 4 asian men and all of them were below average (but tomcats in the sack...except one who didn't know what he was doing, lol). However, I have been with 2 black men and they were pretty much average, (one was just barely above). All the well endowed men I have been with except one were caucasian. So I don't think stereotypes are very applicable, however, there's always those times that somehow the stereotypes are personified by those we meet and/ or are intimate with etc.

I don't know where I was going with this one but...err...just my 2 cents I guess, lol.:biggrin1:

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The subject of difference in penis size and racial groups has been covered extensively on this site.
It has been agreed that there is no difference in penis size between the racial groups.

350Z

Sexy Member
Media
Being indian myself, hung folks are around in any community. The question is, are there any that belong to this site???:biggrin1: BTW, you found yourself a nice size indian! How do you know how big is bro is? :tongue:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH JESUS CHRIST NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

i had sex with 7 asian girls and they all had tight pussies so i guess everysingle asian women has a tight pussy

i had sex with ablack girl with a big ass. all black girls have a big ass

this one white girl sucked my dick like no one else i guess all white girls suck dick really well

Reactions: deleted1074483

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hee heee,you guys got me on that one,lol,anyway,the only reason why I know how big his brother is that I went to the beach once with his family and I noticed it peeking out from his shorts,heee heee,just wanted to clarify that:redface:

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've shared a locker room with several East Indian men - two actually from India and one from Guyana, where East Indians are all over the place. These guys were all HUGE - I mean they were so big, I had to force myself to look up or away, which is the most common, knee-jerk reaction to well-endowed guys in a locker room.

I don't know what role East India played in my development, if any, but there's no denying the possibilty. :biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Take it from a gay man...
East Indian men have:
huge dicks
big dicks
average dicks
little dicks
tiny dicks
thick dicks
average girth
pencil dicks
big balls
average balls
moth balls
low hangers
tight sacs
showers
growers
ugly dicks
so-so dicks
pretty dicks

oh...and redheaded women have stinky pussies. I know, I fucked two of them.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
horribleperson said:
OH JESUS CHRIST NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

i had sex with 7 asian girls and they all had tight pussies so i guess everysingle asian women has a tight pussy

i had sex with ablack girl with a big ass. all black girls have a big ass

this one white girl sucked my dick like no one else i guess all white girls suck dick really well
:hail::hail:
...Greatest...Post...Ever...

(on this subject)

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a believer in all the rumors about East Indian men having itty bitty cocks until I met my guy,when he first showed it to me I was astonished,my lord,talk about excellent genes,not only are they hung but they also know how to use them very,very well:redface:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I was a believer in all the rumors about East Indian men having itty bitty cocks until I met my guy,when he first showed it to me I was astonished,my lord,talk about excellent genes,not only are they hung but they also know how to use them very,very well:redface:

To think that one example can speak for an entire people or race is the basis of racist generalization, as has been pointed out in this thread more times than I can count.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's examine the definition of the word "myth" shall we?

M-W.com said:
Main Entry: myth

Pronunciation: 'mith
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek mythos
1 a : a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon b : [SIZE=-1]PARABLE[/SIZE], [SIZE=-1]ALLEGORY[/SIZE]
2 a : a popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone; especially : one embodying the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society <seduced by the American myth of individualism -- Orde Coombs> b : an unfounded or false notion[/b]
3 : a person or thing having only an imaginary or unverifiable existence
4 : the whole body of myths

AKAK

Just Browsing
Media
I have never posted here but this post caught my attention.. I descend from east india but born here in the states. I think the idea of Indian men having smaller endowments came from the Jacobus survey.. he said that the average hindu male was 4" hard....he also said i think it was koreans were 3.7" . most people probably havent heard of the survey, but its suprising how fast something like that can become a generality. I myself am larger than that while flaccid ... 5.5" flaccid .. but "only" 7.5 x 5.5 hard ..... I feel like a baby here but mine looks as big as you guys cause im only 5'4" ... :-D ..... I have talked to other Indian girls about the subject, and not to answer a generality with a generality... but they said that most the indian guys they have been with are usually longer than the "average male" but usually thinner as well... dunno, but thats what they said.. Its funny how many people think height race etc etc etc have so much to do with size,.,,, look at all the variations in the world ...tall and skinny ...short skinny.... tall fat .. short fat .. avg fat ... avg skinny... in between in between .. in thats just height. people have different nose sizes different eye sizes .. broader shoulders...longer big toe than someone else... list goes on and on... why would the penis be any different. I remember back in freshman year.. very drunk amongst other horny drunk freshman .. and the size question came up... the girls had to guess what all of us were packing ....pretty stupid when i look back on it ... but the cliche was at its finest .. i was guessed to have no more than 5" hard by all of them.. a couple even said below 4"..... and the jocky typish guy who was also my roomate in college got no less than 7".... one girl guessed him to be 10!! he was like 6'4" and the dude was built..anyways... i got drunkingly pissed and whipped it out and did the windmill ;) .... really shouldnt have done it but "beer is the cause and solution to all of lifes problems " - Homer Simpson.... that was just my rant..

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is East Indian a US term - I always think of that part of the world as the Asian Sub Continent - are we talking the same place?

I would consider people from the Sub Continent quite different to people from South East Asia and I think they would too? Don't know though.