East Indian men

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
While not that big by this board's standards, I'm 7 x 5.25 (that's with a hard ruler; the length is a little more when I use a tape measure since I have an upward bend making it 7.25-7.5") which makes me above average from every non-LPSG survey I have seen.

Not sure if this contributes a whole lot other than bumping this thread, but I figured I would add my 2 cents.

grower76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Hee heee,you guys got me on that one,lol,anyway,the only reason why I know how big his brother is that I went to the beach once with his family and I noticed it peeking out from his shorts,heee heee,just wanted to clarify that:redface:
Hmm, you were able to tell he was exactly 11 inches by looking at him through his shorts??? Wow!!! Either you like making up stories or you have super size estimation capabilities..

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of talk here, no photos.
And we didn't all agree that there are no general racial characteristics. I believe there are, but can't prove it. I do know that every time this subject comes up, many people get all bent out of shape and insist that they've been with hugely hung East Asian, South Asian, etc. men. But there is very little offered in the way of proof.
If you make just a little effort you can find photos of many, many well hung men of African, European, or Middle Eastern heritage. That is not true of Asian men, whether from East Asia or the Indian subcontinent. That's just observable fact. Explain it how you will.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of talk here, no photos.
And we didn't all agree that there are no general racial characteristics. I believe there are, but can't prove it. I do know that every time this subject comes up, many people get all bent out of shape and insist that they've been with hugely hung East Asian, South Asian, etc. men. But there is very little offered in the way of proof.
If you make just a little effort you can find photos of many, many well hung men of African, European, or Middle Eastern heritage. That is not true of Asian men, whether from East Asia or the Indian subcontinent. That's just observable fact. Explain it how you will.

Yes, let's see photos, especially of the one who is supposedly more than 9 inches and has the 11 inch brother!

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting discussion. I guess you want to see some photos now, right? Well, you can check out mine at and judge for yourself :)

dudesnude (click to view my photo gallery)

I am a full-blooded Indian, born in India, and been around the world. What I find most often is that people forget how similar we all are. Do you know that National Geographic found that all humans share more than 95% of our DNA - which makes us all related. We are all descended from the same tribe that left Africa a long, long time ago. So any myths about people being different is quite dumb really.

And as for the guy asking about 'East Indian' being a local term - indeed, it is a North American term only and somewhat old-fashioned as it tries to distinguish from American Indians/Native Americans. It harks back to unaware, white/euro-centric geographic world views which know little of alternative cultures. Interestingly, India is one of the oldest geographic region names still in use since the days of the Greek who named that region.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
beachpuppy - what a suckable cock you have there! How big is it hard? I'd love too a vid of that thing being wanked. Nice pics btw!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i were who i am now...ask your admin,seems like they don't like indian
I see, so that's the "for somewhat reason" you were twice banned? It isn't anything you wrote that could have violated the Terms of Service? Of the hundreds of countries represented by the several thousand members of LPSG, the site administrators "don't like Indian", so they banned you? Twice. Well, thanks for that insight. It seems an incredible piece of nationalism on their part.

If what you claim is true, and given that you obviously have a strong desire to participate in these forums, why not cease putting your nationality on display? If your posts aren't offensive and don't break site rules, there should be no problem.

Reactions: rtg

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i have no interest in pulling out race card....all i said were my two id got banned while chatting without any notice,don't have a bit of idea why......look like you are way fast to reach your conclusion?

No, that's not all you said. You quite clearly stated, "ask your admin,seems like they don't like Indian".

While that's a nationality not a race, the context and point are still that you are claiming site administration is acting on some form of bigotry, when you also clearly stated you have no real knowledge of why you were twice banned. Could it be that you, not rtg, are "way fast to reach your conclusion"?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
you are really funny....i see you are from us...did you hide your nationality?y should i?and i didn't post anything...let alone that violate any rules...and i'm watching platy of nude photos here...will you please tell me how did i exactly violate the rules....so i may correct it? ^_^
Aren't these questions you should have asked Admin the first time you were banned?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
he bhagwan....what the hell are you saying?when i said may be they dont like indian,i didnt mean it....i was just angry...and ya,i still have no idea about why i got banned.....oh my gosh....and what is rtg?
"rtg".....Not what, but whom. Scroll up. She commented to you and you responded to her in prior posts above.