East Indian men

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i thought you would...you were accusing me of violating rules...since i'm new here thought you could help me...
Please go back and read what I've posted. I suggested that it's far more likely you were banned for a rules violation than any form of bigotry on the part of admin, as I've lurked this site almost since inception and have never seen anyone banned for such a thing.

The best help I can offer is some suggestions:

1. Contact Admin and resolve your banning issues.

2. Resist the urge to dredge up old threads that have been inactive for years. While some members may still be active and respond, this type of thing can be confusing when people fail to notice dates. It's just good forum etiquette to use old threads for information, but not to revive them.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
what if those threads are still active?the thread i answered b4 from my previous id was active...this is the first thread i replied that is inactive...i got banned for commenting on active thread...lol....btw thnaks for sgstn...i'll be careful later on...
I'm referring to inactive threads. If a thread is active it's obviously fine to participate. But when a thread is like this one...inactive for years, it's usually a good idea to start a new conversation. There are exceptions of course, but those are few and far between.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm soryy.....i had no intention of hurting you,actually i had no idea,didn't see your name,i thought he was talking some kind of short form word,that's why i asked....i deeply apologize for that....
It's okay :)

Reactions: Shonali_rita10