East Indians

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 350Z, May 28, 2006.

1. 350Z

350Z Member

Out of curiosity, how many east indian men and women do we have on this site? How hung etc?

2. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    One, here. In the average range.

3. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Having lived in the far east I can say that a lot of guys are donkeys and most of their women have big hooters.and they luv sex even though its not allowed before marriage.
    most guys have fucked white women before their own cause the white gals luv black hung cock.

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

As if that ever stopped the love or the sex for that matter.

lol dreamer20

5. JackbytheSea

JackbytheSea New Member

Albums:
    I'm one-fourth East Indian, and my father (d. 2006) was half East Indian. We're both doing okay down there. I'm around 8.5, and all I know about my father was that he was larger than average.

In my opinion, when a guy in the lockerroom is big enough that you notice, without you even looking (like in the corner of your eye), that means he's big. The East Indian guys I've played *ball with have all typically been pretty big in that sense.

[*Keeping the exact sport secret for anonymity's sake. Sorry.]

6. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Thats really funny, I always got the impression that East Indians in general were kinda slightly below average, maybe you guys are the ones that got away. I know this is one of those stupid broad racial discriminatory statements, but that just an impression I got over the years, I do realize that all races or ethnicities have size dispersed throughout.

7. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My fiance is 100% East Indian,he was born in the US and both of his parents came from Chandigarh:smile: I don't know what it is about East Indian men:rolleyes: I'm white and I LOVE them:wink: They are so passionate and masculine,which I love:tongue: I love their exotic looks and beautiful eyes:rolleyes: I hope our baby,be it a boy or a girl,looks like my fiance:wink:

8. 350Z

350Z Member

Avg here. Kinda of hit or miss. I have run into a few girls that said hey had some rather hung indians. Just wondering if any are on this site! lol

9. 350Z

350Z Member

Honey, you need to have ur man come on this site. lol

10. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

my gf had a boyfriend who was east indian.....she said that he shouldnt be going around bragging about his endowment. but thats one in however many there are. and she isnt saying this just because they broke up.....im with her and she has told me that i am not the biggest one she has been with, she could have lied then....why would she lie about his size to me......

11. 350Z

350Z Member

u do seem to be a good size e an, how big?

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    HoneyGrrl, you'll be happy to know i've had my first sexual encounter with an East Indian this weekend and it was glorious. HOT doesn't even begin to describe him (he looks like the actor Oded Fehr from "The Mummy"). He's a feast for the eyes, bright, cultured, a fantastic dancer (salsa, merengue, you name it), and yes, a passionate and skilled lover. I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow. I need my rest :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted