East Midlands UK

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by kisbie, Aug 11, 2009.

1. kisbie

kisbie New Member

Hello. Shy guy from Northampton looking for someone to help bring me out into the world a bit more. Brown hair, blue eyes, stands 5'8". Endowed with only 6.5" (length-wise) downstairs, but can compensate with all the loving attention you crave.

Potential partner would need at least a reasonable amount of intelligence and compassion. Ideally someone who considers themselves mentally mature (actual age doesn't matter). Race is immaterial. Physically, I have always had a sneaking admiration of the larger lady, but again it doesn't really matter.

I do prefer to comunicate by PMs, but feel free to post what you like on this thread.

2. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Hi there

Definite East Midlands guy here from Notts. You've done a good post by the way.

3. kisbie

kisbie New Member

Thanks Adrian. I am counting on something I was told by one of the long-term female posters - that the majority of girls and ladies who post here are not size queens (although they're welcome too). Hope it's true.

4. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Thanks Adam. I hope they're not size queens either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice