Easter is Cancelled

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WARNING***VERY GRAPHIC****
DO NOT OPEN LINK IF YOU ARE FRAGILE.

It is with our very deepest regrets that we announce the passing of the Easter Bunny during a hunting accident.
We extend our utmost sympathies to the Easter Bunnies wife and 1054 children and also to the millions of children world wide who will wake up to no Easter Eggs.
RIP Easter Bunny.
We know you are in a better place now.

Attachments

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rabbit Fricassee has always been my most favorite "rabbit" dishes.
"Tar" the gun dog does enjoys hunting almost as much as I do.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LMFAO!!! those are both great! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one on here with a twisted sense of humor!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ester was the pagan goddess of fertitly who came to earth once a year as a rabbit ( or hare).
They are a symbol of birth and re-birth and so have been adopted as a part of Easter along with egg which in many pagan cultures are a potent symbol of birth and fertility.
Egyptian farmers use to break eggs over the blades of their plow shares at the beginning of the season as a ritual sacrifice to the gods for good harvests.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ester was the pagan goddess of fertitly who came to earth once a year as a rabbit ( or hare).
They are a symbol of birth and re-birth and so have been adopted as a part of Easter along with egg which in many pagan cultures are a potent symbol of birth and fertility.
Egyptian farmers use to break eggs over the blades of their plow shares at the beginning of the season as a ritual sacrifice to the gods for good harvests.

Sorry did you say something, I appear to have gotten a bit distracted :boobies::biggrin1::redface: