Eastern European Guys Commando

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RioDalston, Dec 28, 2011.

1. RioDalston

RioDalston Well-Known Member

I keep noticing on the tube (subway) these days that a lot of Eastern European & Turkish guys with big swinging bulges are obviously not wearing any undies underneath their jogging bottoms (sweat pants).

Has anyone else noticed this - I'm pretty sure their bulges used to be a lot more anchored down by undies.

2. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Something to look out for next time I am 'up the smoke'!

3. Tovidious

Tovidious Member

I'm gonna have to check that out the next time I'm in London on the Tube. I have def had some great sightings in the past. I love it when I'm sitting and it gets crowded and guys' crotches are right at eye level, but it sucks when a bunch of women are standing around me instead. lol

I have also had some awesome sex with Middle Eastern guys in London, but none that I met on the Tube. lol

4. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Which line is best? TBH, I mostly use the Central, which is like a zoo most days, so you're lucky to see anything other than the heads of other passengers.

I was once on the Jubilee from Stratford to Westminster, and there was a guy standing across from me on one of those 'arse-prop' seats. The more I looked, the more of an erection he grew ...

Draft saved Draft deleted