Eastern European Guys Commando

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I keep noticing on the tube (subway) these days that a lot of Eastern European & Turkish guys with big swinging bulges are obviously not wearing any undies underneath their jogging bottoms (sweat pants).

Has anyone else noticed this - I'm pretty sure their bulges used to be a lot more anchored down by undies.

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gonna have to check that out the next time I'm in London on the Tube. I have def had some great sightings in the past. I love it when I'm sitting and it gets crowded and guys' crotches are right at eye level, but it sucks when a bunch of women are standing around me instead. lol

I have also had some awesome sex with Middle Eastern guys in London, but none that I met on the Tube. lol

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which line is best? TBH, I mostly use the Central, which is like a zoo most days, so you're lucky to see anything other than the heads of other passengers.

I was once on the Jubilee from Stratford to Westminster, and there was a guy standing across from me on one of those 'arse-prop' seats. The more I looked, the more of an erection he grew ...