Eastern Europeans in London

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just have to say - the quality and fuckability of eastern european men in London, UK, is astounding.

The arses... the bulges... the faces... the arms... the gllimpses of abs...

They're so fucking hot! At least 25% of them are Bel Ami quality. They drive me wild.

I've NEVER been brave enough to strike up conversation and tempt one in to bed (they can be pretty agressive and sometimes have poor english which makes it hard) - but have you?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You'll find that most come from pure atheist backgrounds and as such have zero moral base line. That means that they enjoy sex with whomever, whenever without the guilt! I've met many east european guys over the years and they were great - most of them. Some had smelly cocks that made me turn away but the others were very nice, indeed.

Punjabispunk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's true they have a zero moral base line. My cousin's friend is a policeman in London and there have been many reports of them wanking in public places.

Punjabispunk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did your cousin's friend mention any particular locations? ;)

He says that they have been caught doing it on public transport, 9 or 10 on buses and 6 on the tube. Also in cinemas and cafes. One was even caught in an aisle of a supermarket. They were all Romanians.

I've been seeing a "straight" (so he tells me) Bulgarian guy for hot sex every week, for two consecutive years now!

He is a builder in a construction side, has a beautiful large tatoo on his back and on his right arm. He is VERY muscled and has stunning hairy legs, though he's completely shaven down there.

I met him coming back home from clubbing and since then he's been a regular. And guess what? HE is the one who calls me every weekend!

Reactions: Strawberry17

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
He says that they have been caught doing it on public transport, 9 or 10 on buses and 6 on the tube. Also in cinemas and cafes. One was even caught in an aisle of a supermarket. They were all Romanians.

1. they say worse things about indians in the uk.
2. regarding an earlier poster saying they're mostly atheist is bullshit. i dont know about poland but many eastern european countries are very religious hence all the religious turmoil.
3. you can't judge one group by a few individuals.