Easton Mountain Retreat

Hey, I’m really really considering attending a few of the programs at Easton Mountain Retreat in Greenwich, NY. I can’t really find that many reviews for the specific programs that I wanna attend so I figured why not ask LPSG. The ones I really wanna know about are Bear Your Soul (especially the cuddle pile and bear den), Kink Odyssey, and Sun Clad. Even if you haven’t attended those I wanna hear about the program you chose and what you did in detail so I can really make my mind up.

Hunter7100

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had to I’d give it a 7/10. Great idea, terrible leadership. No real vision for a future for the place. Current owner is more about control vs making it a self sustaining place with a plan and purpose for the future. Sad because there are a number of really good people involved with it!

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have seen a lot of the programs advertised. I thought about attending one of them sometime in the future. They do a lot of work with body electric and tantra massage.
I would be curious to hear from any guys who have ever attended body electric programs. Or similar type male massage groups for a weekend retreat