easy getting erect

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i get hard when my foreskin rub against the pants when i got commando, so too when i rub the "banjo strings" of my uncut penis plus a whole other stuff i get hard too i get hard (no pun intended) easily

Mustang86

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 24 and still get boners for the slightest reason...In the gym changing rooms sometimes for absolutly no reason...If I see a guy whos ugly it still pops up! Just have to learn how to hide it and enjoy it when you can! lol

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
If you pop a rod in the locker room shower, they will think you are gay. True or not, that's what they will say unless you can prove somehow that you are getting hard because of the crack of dawn or because the wind blew...

I'm all for erections everywhere, but people are going to think what they think.

If you get hard in the locker room and really aren't gay ( I think all guys are somewhat gay; we're penis-obsessed, so how can we not be?), use the following lines:

"it's a penis; it's supposed to do that."
"Damn thing has a mind of its own."

Laugh it off and they won't harass you.

edsintheshed

Just Browsing
Media
When I was a lot younger, I'd get a boner at the least provocation. Once even while at the alter rail taking communion, that made the walk back to my seat seem like a mile.