Eat your own cum

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't used to very often but, with one horny young girl, I talked her into snowballing and then we always did it. Whenever I wanked over her, wherever it was, I would lick her clean. Now I usually try and swallow all mine after wanking.

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I lick my own cum off myself if in the right mood. I'd love to try licking it off a pussy/ ass and snowballing. However i actually hate the smell/ taste of my own cum. Somehow I prefer others'. Maybe because it's my own?
I find mine tastes and smells like others and tastes and smells of sex !

D

deleted817718

Pretty much from the first time I can remember jerking off, I've always swallowed my own cum. I find it odd getting rid of it with tissues, I've always enjoyed the taste.
I've had women be surprised when I've licked it off there back, pussy or stomach

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes and I have for as long as I can remember.
Since I am a big consumer of fresh fruit, and
especially pineapple, I have always had a very
sweet and pleasant tasting precum and cum.
So, since I don't want to waste it....:p:p:p

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just curious how many guys eat their own cum after jerking off. I have only a few times but its been off the girls panties i was jerking off with, but seem to never lick it off my fingers.

I am rarely able to after I cum but I taste my precum often while stroking. Fucking hot! However my wife loves to snowball and absolutely needs to have her full pussy played with and cleaned after fucking so I am guessing that through the years I have cleaned up a few gallons of my own cum while she sits on my face after a good fucking. since the day I met her it has been something she Is seemingly addicted to! LOL!

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am rarely able to after I cum but I taste my precum often while stroking. Fucking hot! However my wife loves to snowball and absolutely needs to have her full pussy played with and cleaned after fucking so I am guessing that through the years I have cleaned up a few gallons of my own cum while she sits on my face after a good fucking. since the day I met her it has been something she Is seemingly addicted to! LOL!
I love snowballing and licking clean wherever it has ended up, particularly round the back.

bi_dad_40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am rarely able to after I cum but I taste my precum often while stroking. Fucking hot! However my wife loves to snowball and absolutely needs to have her full pussy played with and cleaned after fucking so I am guessing that through the years I have cleaned up a few gallons of my own cum while she sits on my face after a good fucking. since the day I met her it has been something she Is seemingly addicted to! LOL![/QUOTE

Thats pretty hot...once i came in my wife ..then i dropped down and started sucking her and licking my cum out..she jumped at first but then realized it felt to good and started cumming hard

Reactions: Captain_Girth

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once did a blind tasting experiment with a friend, we both spunked on plates and I was blindfolded while he moved the plates round.
I then tasted both to try and identify the producer.
After a while we then did it again but with him blindfolded.
I got it right but he got it wrong ! It was more guesswork, I did it more by texture than taste, I thought mine was thicker and his more runny

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In general, I love the verb “cum”, but hate the noun “cum.” I have tasted it in the past, but do not like it, so haven’t eaten it since. Kinda wish I did, it would make cleanup and hiding of the evidence easier.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It all depends.......

Most times I can’t eat my cum after I fire off a good load. No matter how much I tell myself I am going to clean it up. Whether by myself or with my wife.

With here it usually takes some persuasion or her ordering me to do it. Other times she will coax me while I am fucking her. She will say things like “your gonna clean up my pussy aren’t you?” “Cum on my clit and lick it off and make me cum”. I always cum in her. That’s her addiction. She is generally disappointed if I don’t. She NEEDS her pussy full on a regular basis about twice a day! When it’s that time of the month she will give me handjobs or blowjobs and tease me. Sometimes she just lets me do all the work and likes to watch. I’ll cum on her tits, clit, or panties and she’ll sometimes order me to clean it up. Most times I will.

Generally if I chickened out right after cuming I’m her we still lay in bed petting and talking. Within a couple minutes I want to lick her. Sometimes she will let me but most times she won’t and says she’s too sensitive at that point. She also says she likes to be full and feel my load fill her panties or run down her thighs. Many times she told me about going shopping while wearing a dress and having to take a break in the parking lot and rub herself. Usually when this happens she comes home horned up and reeks of sex and wants fucked good deep and hard. It’s a favorite of mine to bend her over and lick her dripping pussy and taste that sexy combination of her juices and mine after a long day of shopping and being horny. She a hot one and NEVER needs any kind of lube. The taste is amazing and gives me and instant hard on. I usually can sense her hormones before she’s in the house!

Now when by myself it all depends. If I am edging and then enjoying a nice session I will definitely lick up my precum off my fingers. There is no sweeter or clearer fluid in the world than precum in my opinion. Sometimes it’s a small drop otherwise it’s a nice healthy drop which runs down my shaft and over my fingers. This starts it. My hunger and addiction. Soon I’m unable to get enough.

I’ve developed the ability to now edge and cum without a real orgasam. I can usually squeeze out a nice spoonful of cum. I stay hard and usually get more turned on. I love to scoop this up and lick it off my fingers and hold it in my mouth as I edge some more. I can usually do this three of four times without an orgasam and give myself a nice little snack. Sometimes I do this before work and enjoy my breakfast of a few spoonfuls of cum. Very appetizing and leads to me being horned up all day. I’m a total cum slut at this point and want nothing more than to drop to my knees and suck as many guys as I can. Unfortunately that hasn’t happened yet!!

So if I do finally reach that point that I want to cum do I eat my load? It depends...... I’m going to say most times NO I won’t. Even after my samples I was able to take. Otherwise it’s game on and I lick everything up that I can. I’ve shot it in my hand and licked off and I’ve used shot glasses before. On occasion I have cum in my wife’s panties after retreaving a pair from her dresser. I’ll cum in her lace panties and lick it all off. Then fold them back up and put them back where I got them. I have also cum on a pair of her heels. I have a fetish for heels and she has a great collection. And there is nothing hotter that when she wears them and I know some of my cum is likely still in them. I have even told her a couple times. Which she has told me was hot to think about.

So there’s my story. I’d like to be a full time self cum eater but I’m not. I’d love to find someone who let me taste it straight from the tap! I hear it’s always so much better and so much hotter. Hopefully soon!!