Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How many out there love to full a hungry mouth with your warm sticky cum, the sight of a happy face covered in your cum.. then it's simple if it's good enough for someone else it's good enough for you.
Plus it's a waste of good cum if no one gets to taste it:p

Mike hutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I eat all of my pre cum, edging for a couple hours then once I blow my seed I lick it off my hand. It must be warm otherwise I don't like it cold for some reason... Love the taste, texture and how it flows over my tongue... enjoy fellas!

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
S
tastes best when served up on a pair big tits you just fucked
So true. On a sweet pair of nipples. The way it hangs in them as the and you can catch it on your tongue. For the ultimate treat cum on milky tits. Nothing tasted better than licking my cum off a pair of milk filled tits that just flowed because of how turned on she was.

Reactions: justahornyguy174

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to edge with an aneros and get a ton of pre cum built up, I usually have a ton of pre cum that tastes really good. better if it's from the source though lol. Would rather have a nice cock explode in my mouth.
I’m so dying to get some straight from the source!

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While I edge a lick up as much precum as I leak out. But, like many, as soon as I shoot my load, I immediately have zero interest in eating my cum. Even though I always convince myself I am going to eat it while I am masturbating.

Recently, I have been playing with milking my prostate. When I do this I will ooze copious amounts of cum and I definitely lick it all up. But, again, as soon as I shoot my main load, the desire is immediately gone.

So weird.

I would love to swallow a real load some day from a guy.
Same here!
the thrill is gone….till next time! But eating my precum really turns me on…and it actually tastes good

Reactions: diver6

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been camming on Skype with a couple different guys. I have my dildo out sucking it and playing with my ass. When I'm ready to cum I shoot my load on my dildo and lick it off. That's super hot! Being on cam keeps me horny and eating my cum just happens kinda naturally. I'm really starting to enjoy the taste.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love my cum, easy cleanup wherever I am. If the mood strikes just cum in my hand and lick it up. Sometimes I do throw my legs over my head and shoot it in my mouth. Here is one of my vids (sorry for the quality) of me drinking my cum while a use a butt plug to edge https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/cum-drinking.11521161/

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just curious how many guys eat their own cum after jerking off. I have only a few times but its been off the girls panties i was jerking off with, but seem to never lick it off my fingers.
In my teens, i could suck my own cock and cum into it. And even when i now can not reach it anymore, i still eat my own cum. By cumming on a dildo and deep throat it after. Or edge and eat my cum after a ruined orgasm.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Tazman66