Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mentioned that eating my cum seems to shorten the refractory period. It also seems to stop that post orgasmic down feeling that I am prone to get.

Speaking to a friend on another site, he also reckons that eating cum makes his loads bigger, and swears that his load is smaller when he doesn't eat it.

Has anyone else found these benefits of eating cum?
1/ Shorter refractory period
2/ Larger volume of ejaculation

Blastolene

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I do... It's usually strait from the source... on my back with my legs flipped over my head. Can't touch my lips with it anymore, so some invariably gets on my face. It does look pretty cool after getting up and looking in the mirror. Anybody else? ;)

Reactions: Captain_Girth

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like to eat mine all the time. I don't have a way of describing the taste other than "it tastes like cum". Maybe kind of like Greek Yogurt if it had the consistency of gelatin.

One of my favorite things to do with a partner is to swap my cum back and forth with them and make out with their sloppy, wet tongue as we pass my cumshot back. The last person I fucked, I ejaculated all over her face and cleaned up, and then passed my cum to her.

Sometines I bust out my shot glass and cum in it to see how full I can get it, and then swallow it down.
View media item 9968181
View media item 9968201
View media item 9968171

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When horny, I want to eat it. But once I cum, I loses the urge to do it....I bet it would be better from another guy cock.
It's easier when you get to the point when you have to cum and just stop stroking and push your pelvis muscle. Plenty will squirt out and you'll still be in a horny mood. I wanna try swallowing another guy too

Searafina1980

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to eat mine all the time. I don't have a way of describing the taste other than "it tastes like cum". Maybe kind of like Greek Yogurt if it had the consistency of gelatin.

One of my favorite things to do with a partner is to swap my cum back and forth with them and make out with their sloppy, wet tongue as we pass my cumshot back. The last person I fucked, I ejaculated all over her face and cleaned up, and then passed my cum to her.

Sometines I bust out my shot glass and cum in it to see how full I can get it, and then swallow it down.
View media item 9968181
View media item 9968201
View media item 9968171
Wish I was that shot glass

Reactions: Captain_Girth

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I believe there may have been another thread about this a while back. I prefer the taste of another man's instead of my own. Yes, I have tasted it but can count the times on one hand. Maybe a bit of TMI, but their pre always tastes better. Anyhow......

Blastolene

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always want to but lose any interest as soon as I cum
I will often lay on my back, drape my legs over my head and cum in my own mouth. Love the taste of it right out of the tap! Some will get on my face, which is fun to look at in the mirror.

However, this is the only way I enjoy eating it... so far. If I cum in my hand, I lose interest... at least so far. :)

collegeflow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cum actually tastes better not only after a pineapple, but if you eat a lot of fruits in general. And no shitty food. :D

I was eating my own cum in the past A LOT. I can self-suck and loved to do self-facials :D before I could try another guy’s cum, that was like fulfilling my fantasy, I’m a cumlover af.

bigdickrichieee

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I eat my precum often....probably because I leak so often. Usually, at any given moment, I can reach into my pants / jockstrap / underwear and grab some sticky delicious precum. I've only ate my own cum though after shooting a giant load into my face. I usually lick and eat the cum out of my beard. I love the feeling of hot sticky cum on me! I prefer the taste of precum though, it's more sweet and less gelatin-like.

D

deleted14740151

I eat my precum often....probably because I leak so often. Usually, at any given moment, I can reach into my pants / jockstrap / underwear and grab some sticky delicious precum. I've only ate my own cum though after shooting a giant load into my face. I usually lick and eat the cum out of my beard. I love the feeling of hot sticky cum on me! I prefer the taste of precum though, it's more sweet and less gelatin-like.
Agreed. Precum is better for me

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't used to very often but, with one horny young girl, I talked her into snowballing and then we always did it. Whenever I wanked over her, wherever it was, I would lick her clean. Now I usually try and swallow all mine after wanking.
Wife loves" young, sweet jism and a 9"cock to go with it. We are part of a private group and common to get or give cum kisses.
We all enjoyed our cum

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. Precum is better for me
Fucklicking pussy while it's fucked inches from my face is a fav. Getting sucked in 69 while enjoying watching and licking pussy above me. Creampies taste great.