Eating A Woman's Ass

Mobey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love eating pussy and like licking a woman's ass crack after a nice shower, but my girlfriend wants me to eat her asshole.

I'm hetero and want to please her, but are there any dangers to such an encounter? I mean, isn't that like licking raw sewage? Do women really like having their asses eaten?

There's no clit down there, so what should I do? Lick around the rim?

Is there anything unexpected that could happen, aside from the obvious?

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Above and beyond all else, do what your comfortable with.
My last girlfriend turned me on to eating out her ass. I was very hesitant at first but it soon turned into a huge turn on for me.
I would start with running my tongue in circles around her hole to moisten things up. Remember, the ass isn't self lubricating, so going too rough at first might be....well....too rough. Then try flicking your tongue in one concentrated area, maybe right on her hole, maybe at 12 0'clock or 6. You can try 'tongue fucking' too if you get comfortable. If you enoy it, then just lap away, get her wet, get her soaked, guide her to play with her clit at the same time.
Rule o' thumb. (the women will back me up here, i'm sure) EVERY girl is different. They all like it differently, so just pay attention to what really gets her going and go with it! Obviously she's into it for a reason, so odds are if you put some effort into it and enjoy it yourself. She'll be begging for more!

If your worried about cleanliness, try starting by showering with her and taking special care to wash her asshole for her ;) could be fun for both of you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=Jennuine73;1469824]I told my bf to stop because of the health risks. It felt absolutely amazing, and he liked it, but it's not safe.[/quote]

Really? I can understand why some people wouldn't want to do it. But if it were that unsafe there would be a whole lot of gay men dieing from unknown causes.

Reactions: neon_beaches

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love eating pussy and like licking a woman's ass crack after a nice shower, but my girlfriend wants me to eat her asshole.

I'm hetero and want to please her, but are there any dangers to such an encounter? I mean, isn't that like licking raw sewage? Do women really like having their asses eaten?

1. its a shitty situation

2. hepatitis

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I love it when done correctly. With the right person, I also love to do it. :smile:

You should eat her ass just like pussy.
I like to receive from behind... start by making your tongue really wet or spitting on her ass and giving one long, slow lick up the whole crack. Then tell her to spread her cheeks, lick the ahole with a flat tongue and swirl your tongue around and in each individual fold. Flicking a bit is nice. Do this for a few minutes. Next, apply pressure with your tongue to the center while licking around, this is usually enough. If not, try sticking your tongue inside the hole and tongue fuck her ass.

Most likely you will not be able to get in very deep. If you do, there should feel like a bit of suction on your tongue, but it still won't go very deep inside unless you finger her at the same time.

As for cleanliness, tell her to wash her dirty ass - stick a soapy finger in, rinse well, and dry. Right before you lick, a once over with an intimate wipe is nice. Tell her to wipe once, get another wipe and actually wipe the hole, then another wipe to go over the whole shebang again, and pat dry. You should taste and smell only clean skin. :smile:

I told my bf to stop because of the health risks. It felt absolutely amazing, and he liked it, but it's not safe.
If you both are tested and free of all STDs including Hep and share a household, what's in your ass is likely already in his body.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[COLOR=black
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Really? I can understand why some people wouldn't want to do it. But if it were that unsafe there would be a whole lot of gay men dieing from unknown causes.

Agreed!
Btw, is the spelling of dying as dieing an Eastern thing? :confused: I wrote something and someone said I should correct my spelling of "dying" - he was from Florida and also spells night as nite. right as rite. etc. :confused:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
[quote=Jennuine73;1469824]I told my bf to stop because of the health risks. It felt absolutely amazing, and he liked it, but it's not safe.

Really? I can understand why some people wouldn't want to do it. But if it were that unsafe there would be a whole lot of gay men dieing from unknown causes.[/quote]

You know I love you njqt model 466, but the incidence of a gay male testing positive for Hepatitis B is astronomically higher than testing positive for HIV. Why? Because we tend to engage in rimming more than heterosexuals.

Back in the early 80's when they came out with a Hep B vaccine I went to my doc for the $200 injections. She first tested me for Hep B. I tested positive. Therefore, the vaccine would do me no good. And, of course, I NEVER experienced any symptoms of hepatitis prior to that time. The majority of people who test positive for Hep B never develop the full-blown disease. But contrary to popular belief it is no longer considered to be transmitted only by sexual contact. It can spread just as easily as Hep A.

Anyway, that's the major risk of rimming. Doesn't matter if you're rimming a woman or a man. As for what I may expect in the future: I'm now in a class of folks more prone to liver cancer (in my 70's) and if I decide to become an alcoholic (I've tried, but alcohol normally doesn't agree with me) I'm more prone to cirrhosis and some not-so-rare blood collagen diseases. But hey, that's what one gets for getting down and dirty with one's partner without being uniformed. No one said getting through life was easy, although it can be fun.:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed!
Btw, is the spelling of dying as dieing an Eastern thing? :confused: I wrote something and someone said I should correct my spelling of "dying" - he was from Florida and also spells night as nite. right as rite. etc. :confused:
I may be wrong, but I thought that die became dieing, and dye as in tie-dye became dyeing or dying.

Nite and rite are just colloquial abbreviations and not correct spellings. It's akin to text speak.

You know I love you njqt model 466, but
the incidence of a gay male testing positive for Hepatitis B is astronomically higher than testing positive for HIV. Why? Because we tend to engage in rimming more than heterosexuals.
Damn, you guys get to have all the fun. :mad:

Back in the early 80's when they came out with a Hep B vaccine I went to my doc for the $200 injections. She first tested me for Hep B. I tested positive. Therefore, the vaccine would do me no good. And, of course, I NEVER experienced any symptoms of hepatitis prior to that time. The majority of people who test positive for Hep B never develop the full-blown disease. But contrary to popular belief it is no longer considered to be transmitted only by sexual contact. It can spread just as easily as Hep A.

Anyway, that's the major risk of rimming. Doesn't matter if you're rimming a woman or a man. As for what I may expect in the future: I'm now in a class of folks more prone to liver cancer (in my 70's) and if I decide to become an alcoholic (I've tried, but alcohol normally doesn't agree with me) I'm more prone to cirrhosis and some not-so-rare blood collagen diseases. But hey, that's what one gets for getting down and dirty with one's partner without being uniformed. No one said getting through life was easy, although it can be fun.:rolleyes:

You are right, I was wrong. :redface: I'm still surprised that more people don't get hepatitis b or e. coli from eating at certain unhygenic restaurants than from eating their mates ass; but obviously I was mistaken.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll never forget the first time I did... I was eating her out, and I just had to, so i did, and she loved it.

You can get yeast infections in your mouth from eating a woman out too... doesn't mean I ever plan to stop. :)

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Toss her salad. She may toss your salad in return. It feels pretty incredible.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed!
Well , certain people point out all errors of grammaer and spelling then make mistakes themselves.

All the college courses do nothing when all the blood has rushed to her cunt.