Eating A Woman's Ass

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I wouldn't recommend it if she hasn't showered and had a quick cleanse. i don't really know why because we have no erogenous zones there but, WOW, it feels fucking amazing. You will have her squirming like you never imagined possible

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to have my ass licked. Jennuine and midlifebear are correct about the safety of it. I recommend flavored lube and the barrier method. If you can't find latex dental dams in your local pharmacy, look for them online, or find a store which caters to lesbians.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no way in hell I'd lick anyones ass; I don't care if she just showered; that is just plan gross to me and having a woman do it to a guy is just as bad since he has hair down there; I had an exgirlfriend that wanted to do this to me and I never let her and she seemed disappointed, but that is just gross; sorry.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is no way in hell I'd lick anyones ass; I don't care if she just showered; that is just plan gross to me and having a woman do it to a guy is just as bad since he has hair down there; I had an exgirlfriend that wanted to do this to me and I never let her and she seemed disappointed, but that is just gross; sorry.

Maybe you should give it a go before you decide? I felt the same way, that I'd never want to, then one night after I'd had quite a bit to drink I gave it a go and it was great... now I'll happily do it anytime as long as it's washed!

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it and there was plenty of mutual enjoyment. I wasn't really thinking about it logically though, and I can see why some would be hesitant. I'll suck, lick, or kiss anything on someone I'm attracted to enough.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

don't knock it til you try it! men have way more sensitive nerve endings down there than women do. you'd be surprised :cool:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't knock it til you try it! men have way more sensitive nerve endings down there than women do. you'd be surprised :cool:

even so, I would never allow it... same with foot massages or licking my toes. there are some things that are allowed on women, that are not on men.

Nor would I ever dare lick down there unless I knew a shower had been recent.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
even so, I would never allow it... same with foot massages or licking my toes. there are some things that are allowed on women, that are not on men.

Nor would I ever dare lick down there unless I knew a shower had been recent.

i'm a believer in the phrase "anything goes" and the way i see it, you never know if you'll like something until you try it! it's like saying performing oral sex on a man is acceptable, but performing oral sex on a woman is not. next time you're feeling skeptical, just give it a try! you might end up enjoying it :wink:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i'm a believer in the phrase "anything goes" and the way i see it, you never know if you'll like something until you try it! it's like saying performing oral sex on a man is acceptable, but performing oral sex on a woman is not. next time you're feeling skeptical, just give it a try! you might end up enjoying it :wink:

I have a butt hole, S. Could you lick me?:tongue:

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different stroke for different folks. If it appeals to you then try it. If it doesn't then don't do it. But either way it's not "right" or "wrong".

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to get the guts up to do this to my husband. I know he's clean as a whistle but i dont want him to get all paranoid like New End on me!

ughh, all hairy and ... ugh. nasty.

You know, women use half a roll of toilet paper every time they wipe... men, not so much. I don't know how she did it, but my g/f didn't even have a whiff of ass down there.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ughh, all hairy and ... ugh. nasty.

You know, women use half a roll of toilet paper every time they wipe... men, not so much. I don't know how she did it, but my g/f didn't even have a whiff of ass down there.

We do all sorts of stringent things in the bathroom and shower to get the funk off of our parts. There's a whole ritual prior to letting him go down on me.

I don't mind the hair, he's never smelled the least bit funky when i've nibbled under his balls. He's a bit of a germphobe like i am.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is the scariest thing in the whole world to do i dont think i can get down with that sorry