Eating A Woman's Ass

B_Jane_the_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she cleans it out than it should be ok, just make sure she's washed it well before you go all in, but rimming is definitely the safest, most pleasurable way to do stuff down there, sticking your tongue in feels awesome, but slightly less clean.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't you Americans use a Bidet?
How on earth can your bottoms be truely clean after a poop when you rely soley on dry toilet paper?
Only very wealthy homes have a bidet. Even then I suspect they are European transplants. Our toilet paper is often 2 ply and quite soft. As for being truly clean just look at the tp. If it's clean after wiping then so are you. :rolleyes: :duh:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...As for being truly clean just look at the tp. If it's clean after wiping then so are you. :rolleyes: :duh:

Not really, njqt. I recommend a good anal douche no less than 1/2 hour before. And be sure the water coming out looks clean before you decide to stop... I speak from experience, from BOTH sides, thank you.:biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only very wealthy homes have a bidet. Even then I suspect they are European transplants. Our toilet paper is often 2 ply and quite soft. As for being truly clean just look at the tp. If it's clean after wiping then so are you. :rolleyes: :duh:
So if you got shit on your hands, then thoroughly wiped your hands with dry toilet paper until the toilet paper was clean, your hands would be clean enough for you?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gf soaps herself good & inserts a little soap inside. After the shower I rub her ass with mouthwash which kills bacteria & also leaves a pleasant taste to lick. No problems so far

I thought i invented this technique!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So if you got shit on your hands, then thoroughly wiped your hands with dry toilet paper until the toilet paper was clean, your hands would be clean enough for you?

Your anus isn't your hands.

If you're signing your checks with your anus, you've got more problems than a dirty ass, son.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your anus isn't your hands.

If you're signing your checks with your anus, you've got more problems than a dirty ass, son.

After you have a clean wipe....stick your hand down there and smell of it. Thats what someone else is going to smell when they get down there. Your ass might be clean enough for others on the airplane to not smell it, but its not fresh for the licking.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
After you have a clean wipe....stick your hand down there and smell of it. Thats what someone else is going to smell when they get down there. Your ass might be clean enough for others on the airplane to not smell it, but its not fresh for the licking.

I agree. I don't ask people to lick my ass after I take a crap, even if I use the bidet. Do you? Of course not! Still not so fresh, I'd think.

And I don't feel compelled to use the bidet if I'm just going to be sitting back down in my airplane seat.

Oh, that's right, they don't have bidets on airplanes. :(

Unrelated, but we have the same exact number of posts!

This is an aside, but in Japan, I had a toiled that had an automated bidet in it. It was awesome. I'd considered getting one here, but apartment living forbids it. It'll have to wait till I have my own house!

YouTube - How to Use a Japanese Toilet

I miss that and their incredible bathtubs.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]Not really, njqt. I recommend a good anal douche no less than 1/2 hour before. And be sure the water coming out looks clean before you decide to stop... I speak from experience, from BOTH sides, thank you.[/b]:biggrin1:
WELL DUH! For anal sex I always anal douche first; but DF20 didn't mention anal sex in her post. It seemed she was speaking only of daily bathroom habits.

Don't be a putz! Of course not. :12: I would have to wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap and knowing me some bleach.

As I have stated in numerous threads on anal sex I always clean out thoroughly prior to such an endeavor. As a matter of fact I usually recommend this anal douche for newbies.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf soaps herself good & inserts a little soap inside. After the shower I rub her ass with mouthwash which kills bacteria & also leaves a pleasant taste to lick. No problems so far
Am I the only one that finds the use of soap and mouthwash in the anal orifice odd? :confused:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No your not odd,butt then we don't use anal douche's either.I'm so confused where did all this sterilize it stuff come from?

I think the anti-bacterial soap and mouthwash is for rimming - as for anal douching, it seems mileage varies.

For me I know myself very well - if I am not fully confidant of 'emptiness' I will prep and clean. If I am confidant I am 'empty' I'll just have a normal clean, if I haven't done so as part of my daily hygene routine - I mean I assume most people wash their butts in the shower regardless of plans... I know I do.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, but for those newbies who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground (had to say that!) I always recommend that anal douche. Surprising what comes out of there when you think you've cleaned it out. Not that I'VE ever had that problem, but did have with some guy after I rooted him like a champ for an hour... had to send him back to the shower!!!

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love eating pussy and ass an dmy wife loves it too. She is always clean and I take my time and eat her ass well, makes her go nuts with pleasure which to me is the ultimate pleasure

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Am I the only one that finds the use of soap and mouthwash in the anal orifice odd? :confused:

Mouthwash on not in. Mouthwash is safe for the delicate oral tissue its not going to hurt your ass on the outside. I was searching for something other than isopropyl alchohol since that burns like fire when washing up prior to play.

I'm such a germphobe so i got creative ;)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but for those newbies who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground (had to say that!) I always recommend that anal douche. Surprising what comes out of there when you think you've cleaned it out. Not that I'VE ever had that problem, but did have with some guy after I rooted him like a champ for an hour... had to send him back to the shower!!!
After rooting him for an hour it's a wonder you didn't pull out truffles. :tongue: :biggrin1:

In the states rooting refers either to cheering on a team or how a pig searches for truffles. :smile:

Mouthwash on not in. Mouthwash is safe for the delicate oral tissue its not going to hurt your ass on the outside. I was searching for something other than isopropyl alchohol since that burns like fire when washing up prior to play.
I'm such a germphobe so i got creative ;)
Oh No! :yikes: You actually put alcohol down there! :eek: I can just imagine the pain. :redface: After my surgery for vulvar cancer two years ago, I was instructed to use a 50%/50% solution of hydrogen peroxide and distilled water in a spray bottle several times a day, but especially after urinating. It never burned or stung, you may want to try that in the future. :cool:

If memory serves correct the purpose of the original Listerine was as an antiseptic wash for soldiers wounds during WWII. So I guess that's fine, but it certainly wouldn't be my first choice.

My preferred method of prep prior to anal play is my handheld shower massage. On the strongest setting, just bend over and fill up. A hasty retreat to the toilet to release, and then back into the shower for a final exterior lather and rinse. I have never had any accidents or complaints with this method.