Eating A Woman's Ass

Lazmo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mouthwash on not in. Mouthwash is safe for the delicate oral tissue its not going to hurt your ass on the outside. I was searching for something other than isopropyl alchohol since that burns like fire when washing up prior to play.

I'm such a germphobe so i got creative ;)

I think 90+% IPA would be v.stingy or worse. How about vodka? Which is usually 40% or 50% ethanol. Dampen a clump of TP and gently rub; repeat until TP colourless. Doctors use surgical spirit for de-germing skin before an injection; SS is denatured ethanol 90% ish. Cheap to buy from pharmacy but perhaps too strong for a anus.

D_Tillie_Twocones

Account Disabled
Media
FYI - there are more germs and bacteria in your mouth than anywhere else on your body, including your asshole.

Whoever is on the receiving end simply needs to have recently had a bowel movement and cleaned the area well and you are good to go.

Lazmo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a problem with a clean butt. Don't see why it would be any more of a problem then getting kissed by a mouth that has recently been licking a pussy.

Good point; but: the bacteria - GERMS - from the rectum are mostly E Coli. Which if you eat 100,000 say, your bodies' imune system may cope and there shouldn't be any bad effects. Eat say a million, and symptoms of food poisoning will prevail; you'll be really, really ill. The no's are just for-instances. Bacteria on skin is usually harmless. Lick someone's groin area and nothing bad happens; mostly. It's not unheard of, for women, to inadvertently, by using bad ass wiping techniques, to infect their vaginas with E Coli. They'll get a bad kidney/uretha infection usually.

I've never tried this rimming business. I know that gently rubbing a finger on the anus is v.arousing for both sexes. Perhaps I should find someone to experiment with. Hmm.

Curvy_Kym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love having this done for me! Not only does it feel incredible, but there is something so sexy about having a man want to eat your ass. With a previous boyfriend, we spent hours and hours 69ing, with me giving him head and him eating my ass....thinking about it still gets me excited!

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HELL NO, my tongue goes nowhere near my woman's asshole, shit comes out of there, would I eat shit, NO, so why would I lick the hole that it comes out of?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've ate a few girls asses out before, nice when 69'ing, as long as she's clean and tidy, rim that asshole.

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other than them being on the receiving end of this. How/why is this in the women's issue part of the forum?

Oops, upon reading the OP it seems it came out as a question. Or person looking for advice.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hubby always has his tongue between my ass cheeks I just lie and watch movies while he laps away at all all my holes, get me dripping wet everytime, and the sex afterwards is, well wet and slippy lol.....

I cant believe men are saying they would'nt give there wife a good licking all over... MAN UP and give her what she deserves lol :tongue:

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's all about give and give!

Dont agree :) women should give there man a good slow blow job everyday to keep him happy and release stress and tension, you want your man to love and want you as much as you want him to love and want you....

Unless me and my hubbs are just dirty tw@ts, but we are always giving eachother a good going over, I do anything he wants in reason, and he is exactly the same :tongue:

_yayme

Experimental Member
Media
Dont agree :) women should give there man a good slow blow job everyday to keep him happy and release stress and tension, you want your man to love and want you as much as you want him to love and want you....

Unless me and my hubbs are just dirty tw@ts, but we are always giving eachother a good going over, I do anything he wants in reason, and he is exactly the same :tongue:

i need a woman like that :)