Eating A Woman's Ass

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to eat my ex wife's ass all the time . She loved it..and would even fart as a joke when my face was buried in there lol​

JohnnyRimmer12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the rest of you, but, when my girl takes a shower, that's when she's prepping for a nite of ass eating fun, among other things of course. Usually, when I get to licking her pussy, I'll dart my tongue down real quick into her asshole, but not push it in yet. Just rim around the edge. It drives her wild. She says that her second "hot spot?" Then, she'll tell me when she's ready and turns over on her hands and knees and pushes her ass right into my face. I like taking my time, kissing all around, all over, in between and a lot of licking everywhere. Then she'll turn me on my back and sit on my fave with her ass on my mouth and tells me just how she wants it.
After that, I just go for it and don't stop. I shove my tongue as far as I can up her ass, and form a Dyson-vacuum like suction around her asshole .That's when she tells me I'm too far in...Oh well, what can you say?

Reactions: BriefsLover400

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love being rimmed :oops:
But no matter how squeaky clean I keep things back there there are still bacteria, so a disinfectant shot of whiskey (or two) afterwards is standard practice ;)

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Or, you know. Hep C. Or e coli. It's all good, right?
i don't worry to much about hep

hep a d e are fecal oral

b and c blood born...now i have been known to lick an ass...but never aggressively enough to draw blood

anyways...hep a and b ...im vaccinated for....and hep d you need to already have hep b......

that leaves hep e....very rare in developed countries

btw there was a vacine for hep e.....they stopped making it cause it was not economical viable since only third worldees got hep e.....isnt capitalistic medicine amazing

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't worry to much about hep

hep a d e are fecal oral

b and c blood born...now i have been known to lick an ass...but never aggressively enough to draw blood

anyways...hep a and b ...im vaccinated for....and hep d you need to already have hep b......

that leaves hep e....very rare in developed countries

btw there was a vacine for hep e.....they stopped making it cause it was not economical viable since only third worldees got hep e.....isnt capitalistic medicine amazing
The poster I quoted doesn't just lick ass. He eats shit. So...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i felt much better being an internet know it all...faceing the fact that someone thinks its a good idea to be chowing down on a turd.....well ewwewww
Yeah. I still liked your post teaching the difference between this hepatitis and that one. You may click the little arrow to see the full text of the quoted post. He wrote something along the lines of an endorsement for analingus after the lady has defecated, before she has a chance to bathe.

In a prior life when I used to visit a prostitution bar on occasion, I recall being shocked how often women would point-out a guy that wanted to eat their turds. Only a few had the psychological wherewithal to actually function into the man's mouth as desired. I was always amazed that the guys pointed-out looked healthy. Well, one didn't!

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah. I still liked your post teaching the difference between this hepatitis and that one. You may click the little arrow to see the full text of the quoted post. He wrote something along the lines of an endorsement for analingus after the lady has defecated, before she has a chance to bathe.
I'm gonna choooossse not to click the arrow

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
In a prior life when I used to visit a prostitution bar on occasion, I recall being shocked how often women would point-out a guy that wanted to eat their turds. Only a few had the psychological wherewithal to actually function into the man's mouth as desired. I was always amazed that the guys pointed-out looked healthy. Well, one didn't!
looked healthy....but for how long