Eating and Exercising

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well maybe you'll make it to IML and I can show you my progress first hand. It is the granddaddy of all leathr events. 15,000 men in one place for one weekend. It's great fun and you'll make friends for life and see old friends from MAL for sure.

I can't make IML this year. I am planning for 2008 however.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My routine is a lifestyle of daily exercising and eating only fresh foods and meats and drinking plenty of water, to maintain a body symmetry and weight equal to my specs at age 24. It is not something one can do on a crash basis, but rather for me it is the essence of living and enjoying a healthy and youthful life!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*BUMP*

I am bumping this thread as the topic has come up again and I was wondering how people were faring in regards to any lifestyles changes that they had made?

For me, I can say that I continued to gain weight despite exercise until the 2007 Holidays. Since the kids have moved out, I have had a harder time getting up early to hit the gym and have lost some well-loved muscle and weight--if only my belly shrank.

So--what about you? how have you been doing with your eating and exercising?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My biggest thing as far as eating habits is when I go to the grocery store I shop the perimeter of the store instead of shopping the aisle's where all the processed foods are. I'm not always successfull at this but, I try. Most of the fresh foods are around the perimeter.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I plan to eat 1/4 million eggs during my lifetime.

I eat the yolk raw and cook the egg whites.

Lots of clean cholesterol for testosterone production.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just lost ll lbs this past month ! I have been eating more fruit and vegetables and less sweets. I hope I dont gain it all back on the prednesone the doctor gave me for my bronchitis! :frown1: